Sterling

Drop sterling seriously what the f**k
I cannot understand how he is there. Yes he can run fast, but that’s all he can do.

Drop sterling . Get vardy, trippier and rashford straight out

Drop sterling seriously what the f**k
I cannot understand how he is there. Yes he can run fast, but that’s all he can do.

Drop sterling . Get vardy, trippier and rashford straight out
Trippier best player on the pitch last night. Dele our loftus in, young out rose in. Maguire can only head it, turns like a QE2

Trippier best player on the pitch last night. Dele our loftus in, young out rose in. Maguire can only head it, turns like a QE2

Agreed. Trippier was brilliant, I think trippier and vardy could do serious damage. Trippier, vardy, Rashford and kane.. id like to see that.

I just cannot get my head around sterling. He loses possession every single time, or passes it to the other team. Or of he has the ball in the box he just stumbles around. Painful to watch.

Yeah young also s**t. Ball taken off him and instead of fighting to get it back he stands there with a hard done by face, f**k**g annoying as f**k

Why oh why he is utter shite!!! The second he gets the ball either falls over or gets it taken off him.

Absolutely s**t.

England looking good tho
He was one of the best players in one of the best teams in Europe last season so he ain't shite is he, plus he's keeping out rashford,

He was one of the best players in one of the best teams in Europe last season so he ain't shite is he, plus he's keeping out rashford,

He is shite. He was a player surrounded by outstanding players at city, without them you can see how s**t he actually is and playing for England shows that.

Everyone is saying it, talksport etc..

england looked shite... skin of our teeth
You must have watched a different game to me, the first half is one of the best first halfs ive seen England play in years, we created a lot, it was the finishing that was the issue not lack of creativity or chances.
I do like the 3 5 2 system for England I think it works for us, it will be interesting against Belgium because there one of the few countries that play 3 at the back like us.

He is shite. He was a player surrounded by outstanding players at city, without them you can see how s**t he actually is and playing for England shows that.

Everyone is saying it, talksport etc..
I don't agree, 18 goals and 11 assists last year. Pep wouldn't have any average player in the team.
My only is for him for England is he doesn't score enough goals for his position

I would start rashford yes given the choice, wether rashford is not fully fit yet who knows, he might start against panama

All I see is sterling lose possession, pass to the opposing team and if he does get the ball in the box he fluffs about way too much. Yes he is very fast but that’s not enough in my opinion.

Id like to see rashford,kane and trippier start. Rashford and trippier have great stamina. Bring vardy out the second the pace drops