Stiff neck n headache

Been to spec savers and they said note wrong with my vision but prescribe me glass,s . Not to sure bout that but think I may need em just to take strain of . Though still don’t make sense . Booked me in with hospital as there was a black spot on back of one eye . Said it was flat so prob always been there . Prob like a freckal. Don’t fancy a op on me eye that’s for sure.

Said its prob tension. Needs massaging and heat on ( leave it) . Gonna wait for hospital op before I get specs

Had this a while now . Get bad neck ache and seems to go in to back of my head giving me a headache. Also having few dizzy spells but think that' me eyes. Anyway in for eyes tomorrow then hopefully docs thursday. Could be down to tiredness . Dehydration. Started to drink more water seems a bit better . Googled it( I know ) could be all sort lack of red blood cells. Vertigo. I stopped before it got to telling me I got a week left.
Anyone else suffer. It could also be from being on phone and ipad to much

I just seen this! Had the same thing about 5 months ago then it went one day and I couldn't get up, the pain was unreal so went to chiropractor and had an X-ray. Turns out I've now got tortacolis which is where discs have worn in my neck! I can do small amounts of plastering but after a few days it comes back, its to do with holding the hawk. I can box and go to the gym no problem just holding hawk and spreading brings it back. Have had to try and be a boss with people working for me which is very difficult but if I don't I've been assured my neck will be proper f**ked when I'm older.
Go to the chiropractor mate!!!

I just seen this! Had the same thing about 5 months ago then it went one day and I couldn't get up, the pain was unreal so went to chiropractor and had an X-ray. Turns out I've now got tortacolis which is where discs have worn in my neck! I can do small amounts of plastering but after a few days it comes back, its to do with holding the hawk. I can box and go to the gym no problem just holding hawk and spreading brings it back. Have had to try and be a boss with people working for me which is very difficult but if I don't I've been assured my neck will be proper f**ked when I'm older.
Go to the chiropractor mate!!!
That' made my day . I.m trying to stay of ceilings and stick to boarding .roughing etc