Stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris16

Did my first job today on my new stilts!

These things are great can't believe l didn't get some sooner

I have always hated doing ceilings but with these things it was so much easier and quicker
can't wait till my next one ;D

it beats me how people use hop ups, its so slow, stilts are so easy to use, the best bit of money you will spend this year

yeah they are good bit of kit..any 1 got them new marshall town ones??? i have some older marshalltown stilts but them new ones look like they have more supprt on the top strap as mine start to hurt my leg after an hour or so...

Been using em for years on me second pair now, we used to batten out the floor for a ceiling took as long to do that than it did to plaster it ::) ::)

i got the new ones...
used um 2 day for the first time ta day..
they were gr8 ..problem is you need some1 else there 2 mix u and clean kid ect..

i got the new ones...
used um 2 day for the first time ta day..
they were gr8 ..problem is you need some1 else there 2 mix u and clean kid ect..

i use them atleast 3 times a week and never felt the need to have anyone else with me, i can put them on in less than a minute and also take them just as quick.

think im goin to invest in a pair of stilts they sound good,as anyone seen the ones on ebay do u think they will be good enough or do u have to buy marshaltown ones............

i got the ones of ebay ive had them for two years now still as good as new with almost daily use,

The ones l got where off ebay £60 including delivery made by a company called Supa identical to the marshalltown ones

Status
Not open for further replies.