Stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stilts
going to get a set cos fed up with carrying bandstands and boards in van
Which ones are the best boys

I've thought of getting a pair, but would you not need a labourer in for every ceiling you were doing? or is it possible to use them and mix up etc on your own?

The ones s61 put a pic up are absolute shite they've only got one Spring so you're restricted on you're movement
If you want to get a set you're completely happy with you want to get something like this with gorilla straps anything else will dig into you're legs or make you walk unnaturally
Link Removed

I've thought of getting a pair, but would you not need a labourer in for every ceiling you were doing? or is it possible to use them and mix up etc on your own?
I use extendable trestles with 6ft x 2ft board on it, your only time on the floor is mixing and swearing getting yer mix chest height onto the board.
All you need goes up ,trowels ,water n mix , you forget or drop anything the swearing starts again along with any trip hazards on the floor :frenetico:good luck.

The original sky walkers (the ones without those crazy feet on in the pic) are the nuts if you ask me. I've had a pair for 5 years now and still as good as the day I got them.

They feel solid and have rubber feet for grip ! Although I did once come off them and f**k me it hurt :( !!!

Dura stilts from a firm called Carobyn in Uckfield. If your on new build houses get a pair of fixed height 16 " Dead light and comfy to wear

Durastilts. Best thing I ever bought. 12 years old now and still good as when I bought them plus the new Velcro leg straps are way more comfy on the leg. Fk all that boards and tressles lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.