Stupid people

Members online

knblues

Why do people think they can tell us how long a job will take? Winds me up!

Attachments

• C158BD3C-9D52-4E26-9483-A4480F06AB99.png
    C158BD3C-9D52-4E26-9483-A4480F06AB99.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 486
It's alright. I've texted him for you.

You'll not hear from him again.
My brother in law is short this side of Xmas so I’m passing it on. Makes me laugh he asked if my day rated included materials. How the f**k would I know what materials he’s gonna need

So you both know each other.
No, just coincidence we both got contacted by the same person. It’s more than likely a student let landlord that needs a job doing ASAP while the students are home for Xmas. Are you being ironically stupid in a thread titled Stupid people?

No, just coincidence we both got contacted by the same person. It’s more than likely a student let landlord that needs a job doing ASAP while the students are home for Xmas. Are you being ironically stupid in a thread titled Stupid people?
No I’m half pissed and haven’t quite worked out this forum yet!

Just thought it was strange that two random members get the same text and then post it on the same thread.