Sutton Plasterers

It was sutton in ashfield but work for sutton coldfield, or sutton down south

sutton a tiny little place next to erdington
what's the interest ??
The wealth in and around that area especially little Aston :love: and roman road(I wish there was a spunking emoji I’d use that now) four oaks and streetly too, if you advertise and market yourself properly you can stay there for months and end up like Scrooge mcduck diving into a swimming pool of cash

The wealth in and around that area especially little Aston :love: and roman road(I wish there was a spunking emoji I’d use that now) four oaks and streetly too, if you advertise and market yourself properly you can stay there for months and end up like Scrooge mcduck diving into a swimming pool of cash
I've done a fare bit around roman road including a full house and various loft conversions, nice area they have the money but still want a good price!! They ain't got it by giving it away! Lol

big dirty shithouse takeaway gaff down the road in erdington
BIG JOHNS I think its called......everything a £1 lol

used to eat in shangrlia Chinese around sutton
amazing little place (y)

one thing for sure now is that you cant judge anybody by where they live or what they drive!!!
I hope so , truth is most think I'm a tramp except when I'm covered in pink fairy dust

Still don’t know what the threads about! Smackhead junkies some of best people out there sharing needles in caravans is what I heard in my head! Sutton sounds nice (y)

Judge people by how they are, not what they have, look like or where they live. Some of the nicest people I know have little, dress scruffily and live in very normal properties. In fact one of the most genuine guys I know lives in a caravan.

Absolutely :) I know someone who lives in a garage of a property. People think he is the caretaker and is poor... he owns the property but let's his brothers family live in the main house :)