taping and filling - courses

Members online

arrab

sorry if this is a no go with this being a plastering forum but does anyone know of any courses for taping and fillig that are worthwhile.

im a bricklayer to trade but do rendering too. im looking for another string to my bow to help me out in through winter time. Plastering hasnt really taken off here yet and nearly ever house/building tends o be taped and filled. is it really that hard to learn?

go on youtube pal
most of the dipshits on here have done that or gone on a 1 day course and call themselves fully skilled spreads afterwards

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
I left at dinner as I knew everything
giphy (29).gif

sorry if this is a no go with this being a plastering forum but does anyone know of any courses for taping and fillig that are worthwhile.

im a bricklayer to trade but do rendering too. im looking for another string to my bow to help me out in through winter time. Plastering hasnt really taken off here yet and nearly ever house/building tends o be taped and filled. is it really that hard to learn?

Hi buddy

I’m Richard Lord from Knauf

Knauf have 2 training centres, Sittingbourne in Kent and Immingham in North Lincolnshire, and run training in a broad range of drywall systems, taping and jointing, ready mixed plastering and external render (plus loads more).

Knauf also have technical instructors around the UK, who can assist further on site (if needed) and are available on the phone...

Give Knauf a call on 01795424499 and ask for the training administrator, or ping me a mail or message with your contact details and location, and I will get someone to contact you

Good Luck

Richard
Knauf
Rlord@knauf.co.uk

Hi buddy

I’m Richard Lord from Knauf

Knauf have 2 training centres, Sittingbourne in Kent and Immingham in North Lincolnshire, and run training in a broad range of drywall systems, taping and jointing, ready mixed plastering and external render (plus loads more).

Knauf also have technical instructors around the UK, who can assist further on site (if needed) and are available on the phone...

Give Knauf a call on 01795424499 and ask for the training administrator, or ping me a mail or message with your contact details and location, and I will get someone to contact you

Good Luck

Richard
Knauf
Rlord@knauf.co.uk

Knauf also run training at some of their dealers.... so if you are nowhere near the training centres, if there is enough interest we will set up training and demos at a local dealer