Tapping bond not drying!!

Members online

Rsavoy911

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice, we have had our garage converted into a room and the builder has used plaster boards that don’t need plastering and used tape and compound to seal the and cover the joints. This was done nearly 2 weeks ago and some of the joints will just not dry! Anyone got any ideas what I can do????

Attachments

• 99ABAFDF-A647-40A9-8D2E-761950261D00.jpeg
    99ABAFDF-A647-40A9-8D2E-761950261D00.jpeg
    1,002.2 KB · Views: 126
Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice, we have had our garage converted into a room and the builder has used plaster boards that don’t need plastering and used tape and compound to seal the and cover the joints. This was done nearly 2 weeks ago and some of the joints will just not dry! Anyone got any ideas what I can do????View attachment 37235

Get a roofer, plumber, heater, dehumidifier in.(try each in turn till sorted)

That's dry. Just different colour as a fast set.. If it was wet the lot would be rotten by now so that's just the natural colour that happens with fastest fillers.

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice, we have had our garage converted into a room and the builder has used plaster boards that don’t need plastering and used tape and compound to seal the and cover the joints. This was done nearly 2 weeks ago and some of the joints will just not dry! Anyone got any ideas what I can do????View attachment 37235
You have did this yourself haven’t you?

Hi,

Goodness me that's piss poor scruffy work!