Tax man!!!!

Members online

Daz76

Not had my bill off the bast*ard yet usually had it mid sept and they ll hav the cheek to blame me if its a late payment!!!! Any other ladies and gents havin the same problem?

You logging in online at the tax site? I look and monitor my account online. That's how I manage my tax as I pay monthly payments to clear it before due date in January. Just update payments by £50pm so I'll clear balance with last payment in January. Stuff waiting for bill. I pay monthly and that way it's less painful.

You logging in online at the tax site? I look and monitor my account online. That's how I manage my tax as I pay monthly payments to clear it before due date in January. Just update payments by £50pm so I'll clear balance with last payment in January. Stuff waiting for bill. I pay monthly and that way it's less painful.
Yeah checked all the on line stuff i know its all processed a few month ago but not been given a final amount and the account s got a rough figure for me and its abit too much to pay off in small amounts monthly

Strange. Chase up with accountant as they have a different log in and should be able to sort. Should have been sorted by now so you need to act. Your figures should have been up from the 1st April 2017 so I guess something is wrong.. Well that's my understanding. I always try and over pay as the credit carries over, but I was short when I looked online last month so I have increased my monthly payment. I'll drop it back in March if it all looks OK and on target to pay July's bill .

Yeah abit on the strange side everything else is fine as far as i know PAYE and CIS all upto date but never waited this long for a bill off them. Perhaps the goverments got enough money and they dont need mine so i get to keep it all..lmao

If you win the Xmas bonus ball draw on here it's tax free , £10 ago ,7 numbers left out of 59 ,going fast, £10 in,£590 to the winnner before Xmas