Tax payments

Members online

No members online now.

John j

Mono Don
Always took the payment slip to post office to pay. But is the only way to pay your tax now online .

I setup a monthly payment. Will be a little short by 31st but I can't cope with saving monthly to pay as I spend it.If you use online banking you can pay via that using a bank transfer. I pay all my invoices via online banking and tax bill is no different. If you don't do Internet you can phone tax office and pay via card.

How do you set up a monthly payment @Wayners? I’ve just had a hefty tax bill! I normally have half a year on cis but last year was all private work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do it via the tax website. Bit of a fath to log in first time but easy after.. You set up a budget payment. See here.. You can amend at any time.. I do..

Sorted now .it is a bit faffy setting a account up . Have ye passport there as well if you do it. Checked me N I as well and I will get full pension so that be nice if I make 67

Sorted now .it is a bit faffy setting a account up . Have ye passport there as well if you do it. Checked me N I as well and I will get full pension so that be nice if I make 67
Get with the times grandad :)

I know a few lads in the UK that don't pay tax I keep saying lads u need to pay your tax. But the don't get it. Keith pays his tax ;)

I know a few lads in the UK that don't pay tax I keep saying lads u need to pay your tax. But the don't get it. Keith pays his tax ;)
It' more NI you need to pay .I only work part time so was worried i wouldn' get my pension. But checked online and all seems good.

Take s abit of time but once u sst up hmrc on the internet it works spot on... hard to believe off a goverment department i know lol

Isn't everyone told months in advance what the tax bill is going to be by account? I am which is why I alter my payment to clear money owed by the due date.. I'll have a £200 going out on 16th of January which will just about clear it.. Might need to pay the remainder if any. I try keep a little in credit

Isn't everyone told months in advance what the tax bill is going to be by account? I am which is why I alter my payment to clear money owed by the due date.. I'll have a £200 going out on 16th of January which will just about clear it.. Might need to pay the remainder if any. I try keep a little in credit

My account files mine about this time of the year the I have till he january 30 to pay up

My account files mine about this time of the year the I have till he january 30 to pay up
Guess everyone knows this but stating the obvious...
Tax year runs April to April for everyone... My accounts are September to September but I'm taxed April to April.. Everyone should find a guide figure on your tax return 6 April 2016 - 5 April 2017 tax form although not accurate! We should change are book keeping dates to match the tax office but that would mean hassle and 1 bigger tax bill with the change in dates... I thought about it but.. Nah!

Here's another way you can work out your tax and i know that some do this, as they add up the months takings.. .. If I turn over 30k I'll get taxed on 17k..Just over half everything earned, so if you set aside £15 for tax for every £100 you pay into bank you should have it well covered..£150 for every thousand and so on..paying monthly don't hurt so much. I used to get in a real mess and use credit card but the Interest is terrible now

:fuckyou:
Pmsl.
Bloody al Capone paid more tax then you :ROFLMAO:.
I bet you even tried paying your tax bill In cash.:rayos: