Tennis Elbow FAQ's

Danny

Administrator
Tried them all. Operation was the best. Other than that, Glucosamine Sulphate tablets. Pound shop. Takes 2 months to work, but it takes the pain off. Also took Omega 3. It got to the point where I couldn't lift a kettle. Had Tennis and golfers elbow. Learn to roll the trowel. I never took to it. Don't squeeze to handle hard. Hope this helps

johniosaif

Private Member
You would get mugged for that copper bracelet around here...

BIAS

I've got tennis and golfers elbows, kinsio tape helped instantly, its that silly coloured tape the athletes have stuck all over them lol
Where long sleeves or look a plonker for a few days, it really helps.

blacks

Hi all I've had tennis elbow just this last few months and have been rubbing an ice cube on it till it's completely melted, it hurts a lot when you do it but seems to be helping a lot
Do it twice a day straight onto the skin but push against the bone where the ligament is attached massaging it, makes you squeal like a bitch but frees it right up
My lass's old boy told me about it, said he had it 30 years ago and did that for two weeks n not had a problem since
Also them copper bracelets do work I have one on each wrist but for wrist problems from wanking far too much not helped with the tennis elbow but least I can still knock one out whilst waiting for the next gauge

kebab king

Private Member
My neighbour had tennis elbow, arthritis. Cured himslelf by gpoing dairy free, gluten free and high fibre and high protein diet. Boring as f**k, but pain free. His Dr is totall amazed.

Stretching and strengthening it. For some people it goes away by doing more plastering, for some resting for a year.

I’m riddled In tendinitis both elbows my wrist and my thumb and the best way I found to treat it was lots and lots and lots of stretching and this is a must for me I wrap tennis grip tape round the handle to thicken it up cause the normal handles too small and makes u squeeze too hard which sets my elbow off best trick I ever did Plus lay on with a small trowel no bigger then a 13x5 asuwere

Hi all I've had tennis elbow just this last few months and have been rubbing an ice cube on it till it's completely melted, it hurts a lot when you do it but seems to be helping a lot
Do it twice a day straight onto the skin but push against the bone where the ligament is attached massaging it, makes you squeal like a bitch but frees it right up
My lass's old boy told me about it, said he had it 30 years ago and did that for two weeks n not had a problem since
Also them copper bracelets do work I have one on each wrist but for wrist problems from wanking far too much not helped with the tennis elbow but least I can still knock one out whilst waiting for the next gauge
Yea your half right with ice cube
But try the cold and hot pad
Put a pad in freezer when frozen apply to area when pad becomes defrosted put in microwave and heat up then apply same way heat gives a rush of blood to the area and helps repair muscle job done