Tennis elbow, urgent advice needed

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
I see you old hardcore spreads with armbands on, stinking of booze and I want to be you.

I need some pain, how did you guys gets tennis elbows? years of float and set? rendering? I need to figure out the fastest way to develop it. Unfortunately I was blessed with incredible,almost mutant like forearm genetics which @gps can confirm.. So I think it's going to be a long road until I get some pain.

The way I'm heading I will have perfectly pain free arms and shoulders, rocking up with my big speedskims and getting asked if I forgot to go home after my ski trip.

I want one f**k**g trowel, a lunchbox with butterless sandiwches and tubes of deepheat in there, arm straps, the lot.

Thanks in advance

I see you old hardcore spreads with armbands on, stinking of booze and I want to be you.

I need some pain, how did you guys gets tennis elbows? years of float and set? rendering? I need to figure out the fastest way to develop it. Unfortunately I was blessed with incredible,almost mutant like forearm genetics which @gps can confirm.. So I think it's going to be a long road until I get some pain.

The way I'm heading I will have perfectly pain free arms and shoulders, rocking up with my big speedskims and getting asked if I forgot to go home after my ski trip.

I want one f**k**g trowel, a lunchbox with butterless sandiwches and tubes of deepheat in there, arm straps, the lot.

Thanks in advance

The only thing I stink of is “boss” by Hugo boss, and the way you’re heading it will be anything but pain free, my old fruit

Thanks in advance

Prick!

Thanks in advance
Skim with an 18” trowel

You might be one trowel away from crippling pain.
The warning signs could be there, they may not be, but Whatever your trade is or isn't, a bad twist or a slip could f**k you up for the rest of your days.

Post up another pic of your bicep so we can all see how strong you are

Attachments

• E850412D-BCC9-48D7-9848-C9C0A98775B8.jpeg
    E850412D-BCC9-48D7-9848-C9C0A98775B8.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 341
  • Funny
Reactions: Adz