Terrible skimming competition

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Nearly a new year, time for a new competition, got a feeling this thread will fill up nicely, I'll kick it off :aburrido:
IMG_1374.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

Nearly a new year, time for a new competition, got a feeling this thread will fill up nicely, I'll kick it off :aburrido:
View attachment 15512 View attachment 15513 View attachment 15514
Well that is pretty atrocious, though if I could go back to a prev employer there's a few men there leave it brave n rough. Holes and waves. I don't know how they have never been pulled on what they do. Seem to over polish the walls, to try and hide the (many)blemishes must take the bad look of them. Must be the benefits of being that cheap he set plasterin back here 10years,the clients must be more lenient as they are paying next to f**k all for it lol

No word of a lie,this is my work. Was having a bad day :loco:

IMG_20161222_165248536.jpg

All jokes aside, I had to make it look like this which was my work also. Had to make it look like the other rooms and you wouldn't know the difference.

IMG_20161222_165335516.jpg

What's the story behind this? Who did it
Guy who lives on same road as me had a dude in to fix the tiles leaking through the roof while he was here he said also can plaster and then I got call to sort it, no money was paid for plastering to the dude the guy admitted he made bad job

Sometimes I wonder how come you are the one with such discoveries, but one day hit me - you have a load of followers :D
Can you get back on the sun lounger , competition is still open forum members as is the terrible rendering competition, feel free to post up pictures throughout the year and will get a valid member to pick a Winner in the summer 2017

these are amazing! At what point do they think I really shouldn't have taken this job on ? That first one looks like it's been plastered with a filling knife and varnished. Stairs looks like it got cat aids !