Thanks Vimark

Vincey

Private Member
Been after some at short notice for small job ,only ordered yesterday here already and a little thin coat sample in there as well, top man
B3353990-1764-4E18-9158-097790FC4945.jpeg

Thought post a few pictures I was pleased with the results again, tbf was absolutely boiling last week had no cracks at all with sun beating down on it ,
View attachment 24532View attachment 24533View attachment 24536View attachment 24537View attachment 24538View attachment 24539View attachment 24541View attachment 24542
I was just about to compliment you on a lovely bit of rendering there Vincey, that's until I made the mistake of zooming in on where the beads meet in the first picture.
Go and sit on the naughty step with @JessThePlasterer.

I was just about to compliment you on a lovely bit of rendering there Vincey, that's until I made the mistake of zooming in on where the beads meet in the first picture.
Go and sit on the naughty step with @JessThePlasterer.

Thanks for all the replies, only posted to show the material tbf that bead wasn’t right mate I had to adjust it out at the top to meet the bottom and made choice that it should meet at the bottom more than the top , all the blocks were awful state tbh had to dub out best I could from other angle it ok ish
D7F59ACF-C058-475A-A945-E8C5B45C49CB.jpeg

Copings would be nice for the bad weather, but all said and done, that, my friend is a tidy bit of work. A credit. Nicely sheeted up and atidy site.
I like it.