The day draws near

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
Well hopefully tomorrow we should get confirmation of two small chalets to do in Hardwall, so the Ritmo will get it's first outing.
So this is just a warning that in about three weeks time I'll probably be pestering the life out of Stuart, Les and any/all you machine lads on here.

Have you not done any trial runs with it yet, Andy?

When i bought mine, i couldn't wait to run old/excess material through it, just to get a feel for set up, cleaning and spray technique etc.

Andy as you know i dont know much about the machines but i can tell you now, you need to wear a dust mask, coz when you open the box the machine came in the dust is gonna be everywhere :RpS_lol:

Have you not done any trial runs with it yet, Andy?

When i bought mine, i couldn't wait to run old/excess material through it, just to get a feel for set up, cleaning and spray technique etc.

We've not so much as touched it since it went into the unit mate.

Andy as you know i dont know much about the machines but i can tell you now, you need to wear a dust mask, coz when you open the box the machine came in the dust is gonna be everywhere :RpS_lol:

I see you've been tipped off about our unit in general:RpS_blushing:
To be fair you know almost as much about machines as me.

You gonna be spraying skim any time soon? Let me know how you get on when you do

I may have a clear out of the unit and get a pallet of Spray Finish delivered. It won't take a pallet of spray gear on these two and if it turned up without plenty of time on the date it'd end up in the skip just like a lot of the free pallet they gave us:RpS_mad:

Andy you have the powercoat right? If you do then when spraying hardwall your going to need to guess the flow rate as it more the 300 which is all our flow bottles goes up to. I reckon its about 350 and speed 8. Just pump some in to a test bucket first and you want it slightly wetter then by hand so the bands run in to each other.

Im hardwalling next week aswell :RpS_thumbsup:

Have you sprayed much courier? What's it like to rule and what's the wear on you're r/s like?
how often did you have to clean the machine and pipes through?

It's great to rule spunk cause its wet but when devilling up it needs a mist of water to stop the float dragging

Hope it goes well mate ,but i would have Les on speed dial !! always got us out of s**t ,but what ever goes wrong ,stick with it ,it all comes right in the end :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.