The master

I'm scared to pick the bottle up
Il down it

Few more months he be out quoting with u mate . Got 3 to do this morning

3E8AEDAB-1919-4178-A3C2-D0159A44B63E.jpeg
3E8AEDAB-1919-4178-A3C2-D0159A44B63E.jpeg

What happened to the healthy eating? That there is pure sh ite to be putting in your body!!!! I’m cutting all carbs and going into ketosis, done it before and once your there it’s easy but it’s hard to start with, no energy and shaking and being absolutely starving but needs must.
Sucker fool...that's no way to lose weight.

Sucker fool...that's no way to lose weight.
It’s only way that seems to work for me, as I’ve said before I get really bad problems with my stomach, carbs, sugar and diary all gives me problems so when I do this my stomach feels amazing. Not for everyone I know but it helps me.

It’s only way that seems to work for me, as I’ve said before I get really bad problems with my stomach, carbs, sugar and diary all gives me problems so when I do this my stomach feels amazing. Not for everyone I know but it helps me.

Only in the very short term though....you shouldn't embark upon 'a diet' that you don't intend to keep up forever...else when you go back to your old ways, you go back to your old weight. What you have to do is find a diet that you can stay on for keeps.

Mind, I can talk...I eat perfectly if you don't count gallons and gallons of Guinness.

What happened to the healthy eating? That there is pure sh ite to be putting in your body!!!! I’m cutting all carbs and going into ketosis, done it before and once your there it’s easy but it’s hard to start with, no energy and shaking and being absolutely starving but needs must.

sunday treat. going full strict never worked for me

Only in the very short term though....you shouldn't embark upon 'a diet' that you don't intend to keep up forever...else when you go back to your old ways, you go back to your old weight. What you have to do is find a diet that you can stay on for keeps.

Mind, I can talk...I eat perfectly if you don't count gallons and gallons of Guinness.
Dont forget Poitin. Irish medicine.

Guinness is breakfast in Ireland.

That Keto diet does work for some. But like Steve says it is pointless as its only temporary.

Why not change your diet permanently?

Processed foods all bad ......bread.....pasta....ready meals......takaways......breadcrumb or battered food........etc

Rice is bad so is brown rice as full of Arsenic which build up in body...........most grains cause problems because they have completely altered them to be pure carbs instead of natural protein..........You can get old grain or other grain to make bread.

Spuds are good.......they are not high carbs as only 16% but full of other stuff and natural.

I was terrible and used to live on takeaways every meal. I have had about 10 in twenty years.................cut tons of bread out and make all our meals now.

Saying you havent got time is bollox................takes 1 hour at outside to do most meals from full dinners to lovely curry etc.

You eat curry with home made nan bread Lurpy or even toast.................lots less calories than rice.

Even better have chips with your curry but if you really want to be healthy use mash potato without anything added or even a few boiled spuds added to curry at end.

Rice aint compulsory and has very little taste really but really really high in carbs and calories..

You need some carbs tho right, for energy?

I'm a sucker for pasta and bread. How the f**k can i eat 5 eggs without toast.

You need some carbs tho right, for energy?

I'm a sucker for pasta and bread. How the f**k can i eat 5 eggs without toast.
Tis true kind of.

Trouble is body turns carbs to sugar which is bad if too many carbs or easy carbs like processed food.

Your body will burn fat as energy which is where the Keto diet comes in so some would say you would be better off having some bacon with your eggs over bread.

I just think natural and everything in moderation .....except beer and red wine. They are very healthy.......oh and not forgetting Brie cheese and nuts to soak the beer and wine up.