The new shape vivaro

Members online

f**k me was due an upgrade but don’t think I can for something that looks like a cross between the shitty transit and a Peugeot people carrier

The major manufacturers all share the shame chassis Toyota, Citroen Peugeot etc

Typical of peugeot (vauxhalls owners )

Im Sure the cars will end up rebadged peugeot in a few Yr time

The Vivaro is the same as Peugeot they just took longer to change over to the same shape .....Peugeot owns Vauxhall Europe

Power sliding doors, another costly repair down the line. Electric windows, another expensive repair, had a few go. Manual all the way.

So am I reading this right that you can't carry a 3m bead straight in the back even in the long wheelbase? I've never understood why VW and others made vans with a load length of just under 3m. It was the main reason I went with the Vito.

So am I reading this right that you can't carry a 3m bead straight in the back even in the long wheelbase? I've never understood why VW and others made vans with a load length of just under 3m. It was the main reason I went with the Vito.
i think they base it on pallet sizes not standard lengths of building materials .Agree that in a market where a big percentage of your buyers are builders it would pay to make sense to 3m as your smallest wheel base.

Manual windows you joker, do you still have a black and white tv at home and a vhs player....
Cost me £300 each time they went in a Renault, lazy people need electric help. All gone soft the lads of today. Electric doors, electric windows. Pussys.

Last edited:
Anyone carry their boards on roof rack? Was thinking about this if I bought a new van in medium wheelbase. Trouble is though if it pisses down!