The Original Green Grit.

Just want to point lads in the right direction with the various plasprime product ive seen being advertised. Ive used them all from bostik, feb blue grit, bond it grit, cementoe. After serious use ive got to say The Original Green Grit Plasterer's Primer is the only way forward. It's been a breeze to apply with zero comebacks. I know there is a lot of hype and different opinions regarding overskinming/plasteres primers, but The Original Green Grit is the only one i will touch now, its a game changer. Hope this can help a few lads if they are unsure on which to go for.... Cheers Joe

Just want to point lads in the right direction with the various plasprime product ive seen being advertised. Ive used them all from bostik, feb blue grit, bond it grit, cementoe. After serious use ive got to say The Original Green Grit Plasterer's Primer is the only way forward. It's been a breeze to apply with zero comebacks. I know there is a lot of hype and different opinions regarding overskinming/plasteres primers, but The Original Green Grit is the only one i will touch now, its a game changer. Hope this can help a few lads if they are unsure on which to go for.... Cheers Joe
How many shares do you have in this product?

Clearly a virgin to the micro.....