The Transit Hybrid 2020

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Am tempted, thinking I got another 15 years left to work,I recon these be everywhere very soon
Check it out see what you think

There only making the small transits ie customs at present, as soon as they make the standard transits I’ll be getting one.
As the technology and price becomes more attainable the market will increase. You only have to drive in any town or city to see the amount of smog from old Diesel van/trucks/cars then there’s kids getting asthma from motor pollution. The new ford euro 6 ad blue engines 2017 onwards are pretty on pollutions and good on fuel to be fair, but this is the next level stuff.

Am tempted, thinking I got another 15 years left to work,I recon these be everywhere very soon
Check it out see what you think

Got chargers now in our tesco car park.
Anyone got a electric car. How long does it take to charge em

Got chargers now in our tesco car park.
Anyone got a electric car. How long does it take to charge em
Not sure mate , it’s been talked about on here a few times, think it’s great to see them on it so soon , energy companies will have charge points flying up all round country soon , IKEA already have , Tesco and others think it’s a good thing

Not sure mate , it’s been talked about on here a few times, think it’s great to see them on it so soon , energy companies will have charge points flying up all round country soon , IKEA already have , Tesco and others think it’s a good thing
Can you charge em at home

Can’t come soon enough,
You see old banger vans 12-15 years plus driving about and the amount of shite they sprout out, kids filling there Lungs with it.

It will be worse on fuel than your current van . When the battery switches over to the petrol engine after 50 miles because it will with all your gear and materials in the back . You’ll probably get 25mpg.

Be 5+ years before I look into it. Think they’ll be s**t as a van before then. As Tony said, 1 litre petrol 40k. You do get some rebates off it with it being electric. f**k that still

Get an old milk float. On the asthma front they say kids in rural Scotland have same amount as city kids.

Ohh how you have been conned your whole life’s . It was ford who killed the electric vehicle ,but choose run more polluting fuels , Even though Edison & tesla had the technology ,& most cars in the early 1900s were EV but Ford & Rockefeller had other plans with their oil company so produced the gasoline engine .
Even In the 1990s General Motors had produced their electric vehicle however these were to be eventually destroyed .
You can not possibly fund Islam with the EV

Ford has released pricing and spec details for its first petrol-electric model on sale: the Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid.

The commercial van will start from £39,145 (excluding VAT) in Leader trim, rising to £42,950 in Limited spec. It's the first van in its segment to offer a petrol-electric powertrain.

Ford has released pricing and spec details for its first petrol-electric model on sale: the Transit Custom Plug-In Hybrid.

The commercial van will start from £39,145 (excluding VAT) in Leader trim, rising to £42,950 in Limited spec. It's the first van in its segment to offer a petrol-electric powertrain.
Ye know too much ! :LOL: