Thieving bastards

Members online

Zippydragon

3 vans done in the next road last night, I’ve decided to get a van vault. Anyone got one and how have they incorporated it into their racking?!?

3 vans done in the next road last night, I’ve decided to get a van vault. Anyone got one and how have they incorporated it into their racking?!?
Get one of these mate,
Put the alarm box on your house by your bedroom,
But one PIR in your shed and one in your van,
Alarm it when you go to bed they're brilliant
£130 Screwfix
Screenshot_20200208_082602.jpg

Mine got done last year I’m more worried about the damage to my van. Seen the bending the doors open I got a armoured plate on the back and dead locks on top of the doors.

Mine got done last year I’m more worried about the damage to my van. Seen the bending the doors open I got a armoured plate on the back and dead locks on top of the doors.
Best leave doors open and just put your trowel and brush in the house?

This is ongoing problem latley everywhere. It all down to drugs ther to leanent in this country.With brexit here Borris Johnson should not put 20thousand cops on the road and wasting money use common sense if he's got that. Bring national services back and teach the yobs how to respect people and make Britain great again.

I've been lucky so far nothing stolen, I've got a van vault sideways on in the side door loading area with the hinges to the back of the door, it's also bolted through the chassis. I drilled the boxed in lock holes out a bit more as well for larger more secure padlocks, think they were about £80 each as well, site box was like new £200 from eBay it had been on 1 job.
Sliding locks on the side and back doors
Then a secondary van alarm on the inside that's on a pir it's 120 dB so loud enough to s**t someone up and the van's factory alarm.
Just to point out if you do get the sliding door locks keep a can of de-icer in the door pocket otherwise you'll be starting work at 10am after it's thawed out

Only other thing I did was bypass the side door sensor on the movano, everytime I went around a corner it kept doing my head in beeping at me!

Other security upgrade was get rid of the wank lad that I had working with me, repeatedly told about leaving the doors open, walked out a few times to find the passenger door wide open and side or back doors ! And him sweeping up or washing out at the other end of the site
Final straw was when he mixed grey tile adhesive instead easy fill 20 !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200208-141441.png
    Screenshot_20200208-141441.png
    577.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20200208-141634.png
    Screenshot_20200208-141634.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
  • Screenshot_20200208-142012.png
    Screenshot_20200208-142012.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
There’s no deterrent for these scum. Police don’t even chase it up. It’s a free for all at the moment.
I was watching The Chase the other day. A question came up.
What percentage of burglaries and thefts went unsolved in 2017? A:35% B:65% C:95%
The contestant guessed 65%. The answer was 95 fcukin %!!!! Absolute madness!

Used to keep the cordless drill behind the driver's seat .when done with , I'd tell the lab put it back in the van. Where do you think he put it . Time after Time.

There’s no deterrent for these scum. Police don’t even chase it up. It’s a free for all at the moment.
I was watching The Chase the other day. A question came up.
What percentage of burglaries and thefts went unsolved in 2017? A:35% B:65% C:95%
The contestant guessed 65%. The answer was 95 fcukin %!!!! Absolute madness!
That's ridiculous! Can you imagine under performing at work by 95% nope me either!

I’m getting a 19 plate boxer tomorrow, new vans attract attention
Nice I looked at a boxer they seem a nice van, I've got an 11plate Movano what I started out with in march 2019 it's that good I can't bring myself to change it!
I'd definitely have another after this one.
Not in bad shape for its age either, polished it all up before having the sign writing done it's amazing how much s**t white paint picks up over the years, milage was good so made sense.
But having a new van at least you know you don't have any worries for at least 3 years

Attachments

• IMG_20190423_091409.jpg
    IMG_20190423_091409.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_20190423_142540.jpg
    IMG_20190423_142540.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 190
Nice I looked at a boxer they seem a nice van, I've got an 11plate Movano what I started out with in march 2019 it's that good I can't bring myself to change it!
I'd definitely have another after this one.
Not in bad shape for its age either, polished it all up before having the sign writing done it's amazing how much s**t white paint picks up over the years, milage was good so made sense.
But having a new van at least you know you don't have any worries for at least 3 years