Thieving little t***s

Mike Harrison

Got on site this morning looks like kids have broke in over weekend robbed my pouch emptied my mates tool bag took that and some Stanley blades left all our trowels brand new speedskim set and things that were worth robbing.they robbed my mates coffees smashed a bath up in next door and took all the new carpets out of another house. Dont need an excuse to go home on a monday so im off to get a new pouch and go home.

Got on site this morning looks like kids have broke in over weekend robbed my pouch emptied my mates tool bag took that and some Stanley blades left all our trowels brand new speedskim set and things that were worth robbing.they robbed my mates coffees smashed a bath up in next door and took all the new carpets out of another house. Dont need an excuse to go home on a monday so im off to get a new pouch and go home.
They'll be back next weekend , excavate a 6' hole in preparation

We refurbed a housing estate in Canterbury in the late eighties, the plumbers piped up in the morning, we laid the screed in the afternoon and the pikeys came in and ripped the pipe work out at night, horrendous place to work. They moved the trash back in once a house was finished and it was a wreck in a week, some people just don’t deserve help

We refurbed a housing estate in Canterbury in the late eighties, the plumbers piped up in the morning, we laid the screed in the afternoon and the pikeys came in and ripped the pipe work out at night, horrendous place to work. They moved the trash back in once a house was finished and it was a wreck in a week, some people just don’t deserve help
Same thing happened when we screeded the Basildon cricket club building.

The sites were on your trainers get robbed and your dinner . Utter c**ts we cant leave fuk all . All our hop ups get chained together buckets aswell if not the dirty c**ts will either piss in them or fuk off with em

Our own fault for leaving tools but never had anything robbed should have known better as it was in the middle of kirkby 200 grand houses wouldnt have one for free.apparently they haven't had a problem on there in two years because they've gad a local security guard its coming to an end and hes not there look whats happened.

Our own fault for leaving tools but never had anything robbed should have known better as it was in the middle of kirkby 200 grand houses wouldnt have one for free.apparently they haven't had a problem on there in two years because they've gad a local security guard its coming to an end and hes not there look whats happened.
Kirby say no more

Kirkby... it's f&_£#@g KIRKBY...

You not knowing geography but still slagging places that don't exist off F-&_£#G F@#£&R.

YOU PHONETIC SPELLING t**t.

KIRKBY.

GOT IT?

KIRKBY.
Screenshot_20191111-191650_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kirkby... it's f&_£#@g KIRKBY...

You not knowing geography but still slagging places that don't exist off F-&_£#G F@#£&R.

YOU PHONETIC SPELLING t**t.

KIRKBY.

GOT IT?

KIRKBY.
I know where kirkby is you plastic paddy I live in Manchester empty head

Haven't had a probelm in 2 years with the security firm being there, soon as the security firms contract ends the site gets robbed??

Sounds dodgy as f**k to me