Thing about leaving forum

Members online

Got to site this morning dark as f**k just to depressing to start work ,so had a talk to brickis 3 bricki working together 200 a day each me inside in dark 250 a meter skim,yes I need help , yes iam depressed,finding it very hard to start work I am back home now and feel more depressed because I have not started the job
Ring the customer , tell him £3. Because your worth it

Fair play of people are trying to help, the trouble is when your down and possibly stressed, financially or otherwise, the bottom of a glass numbs it and it's a very difficult cycle to break, believe me I know and am still trying to cut down.

Your right in all your suggestions and I would add to them, a Life coach has a box of tools to help, pay and see one privately, get out and walk or cycle as a starter to more excercise, at leat an hour or two a day/evening and switch your mind off to anything else going on, just look at the pavement and count the cracks, look at the countryside and really study it, anything bar real life, every day, write down three positives about your life/day, without fail, it will help turn your mindset to the things you should feel grateful for and be more positive.

Have you come across Jordan Peterson?

Fake account, stop looking for attention. Iv got some pritt sticks you can sniff if that's going to make you feel any better you pigeon!:buitre:

Jordan Peterson is the don.

Correct.
No but I just googled the Dr, will have a read on his Chaos thery now

He works on very much the same ideas as me....if you're not alright, try to act like you are and in many instances, it works.

Brilliantly, he once said 'Never mind a big life plan to make things better. Tidy your fcukign room! When you've done that, find something else to do and things will get better.' He's right, too. Could be in this lecture here.

Correct.

He works on very much the same ideas as me....if you're not alright, try to act like you are and in many instances, it works.

Brilliantly, he once said 'Never mind a big life plan to make things better. Tidy your fcukign room! When you've done that, find something else to do and things will get better.' He's right, too. Could be in this lecture here.

I could lill someone or myself most days!

Been like it all my life, if your born with dodgy wiring yer f**k*d!

Its just some people can hide it better than others!

I could lill someone or myself most days!

Been like it all my life, if your born with dodgy wiring yer f**k*d!

Its just some people can hide it better than others!

I truly snapped when I was about 30...like proper lost the plot. On my birthday, instead of a card from my mother, I got a letter suggesting that I go and see a psychiatrist.

Older and wiser now, but I know it's in me. I also know how to keep a lid on it. And the important bit comes long long before you have to think about how to try to keep a lid on it....things are goign very wrong if you get to that stage.

Who the holy f@ck has time or inclination to make fake accounts on a plasterers forum?! There is an even bigger d*ckhead behind the d*ckhead!

I thought he was fake when he first popped up but I'm pretty sure that he's not.....

I truly snapped when I was about 30...like proper lost the plot. On my birthday, instead of a card from my mother, I got a letter suggesting that I go and see a psychiatrist.

Older and wiser now, but I know it's in me. I also know how to keep a lid on it. And the important bit comes long long before you have to think about how to try to keep a lid on it....things are goign very wrong if you get to that stage.

I was the same, had a truly massive meltdown a few years back, still getting on the straight and narrow, but it's still simmering and I have to keep mindful and positive or little things cane become big things and I snap, been getting much better but had a few backwards steps recently with extra stress that years ago I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at.

H
Correct.

Have you read his book, 12 steps for life?

Correct.

Just read his wiki interesting guy well read too,reading Rand Huxley and Orwell at 13 thats a pretty broad political and philosophical spectrum at such a young age. I'll need to check his books out.

Ahem....wrong chap.

Sorry Steve, but that was my point, a one word answer when people are trying to help.

I mean you have to engage and want to help yourself or nothing will get better on it's own, I am happy to help anyone, but I have million things going on myself and no time to waste.

I know what it’s like to be down Mt. Since loosing my Mum I’ve had some dark thoughts. Keep ya pecker up and it’s good to talk.

My brother had his first son born on the same date as our mum.
In the pub he got all teary eyed and said do you think she's looking down on us ????
Absolutely I said.......so stop wanking over dirty shite online.....his tears turned to laughter.
Hold your head high mate be proud of who you are xx