Thinking of it.

Members online

choppa

Hi babes. So I’m thinking of getting a machine Ritmo L slimline or m200. I’m getting fed up of hand balling every thing on and I’m starting to feel it. Are they worth the money have any of you machine guys ever regretted buying one. I’m looking for one to do renders and hardwall/tough coats. Thank you for your reply’s in advance. Love lukey (choppa)

Hi babes. So I’m thinking of getting a machine Ritmo L slimline or m200. I’m getting fed up of hand balling every thing on and I’m starting to feel it. Are they worth the money have any of you machine guys ever regretted buying one. I’m looking for one to do renders and hardwall/tough coats. Thank you for your reply’s in advance. Love lukey (choppa)
Im still handballing it's a c**t keep thinking about it but my luck IL buy one and break my back a week later! I'm gonna buy a kayak instead and just keep working like a c**t! Hope that helps :ROFLMAO:

Get the new ritmo turbo, or whatever is called and don't get distracted by the rest. It's a good investment if you have the use of it.

Get the new ritmo turbo, or whatever is called and don't get distracted by the rest. It's a good investment if you have the use of it.
Iv always got the work mate I seem to turn down the good earners and give them to lads who have machines. Was just thinking if there is any down sides.