This is good on tv a must

Netflix is crap. Renewed it at xmas and I think we have found 4 good films since last time about 6 months back. Got better for money out of old video/dvd shops.

Watched Peaky Blinders series 4 on Netflix..........Has that gone down the pan.

Netflix is crap. Renewed it at xmas and I think we have found 4 good films since last time about 6 months back. Got better for money out of old video/dvd shops.

Watched Peaky Blinders series 4 on Netflix..........Has that gone down the pan.
Netflix is absolutely amazing, films aren’t great but it’s the series’s that make it.

Netflix is absolutely amazing, films aren’t great but it’s the series’s that make it.
By Absolutely amazing you mean better than the tv I assume? Last time we had a tv was 15 years ago. I refused to buy another to watch such shite and force fed propaganda.

By Absolutely amazing you mean better than the tv I assume? Last time we had a tv was 15 years ago. I refused to buy another to watch such shite and force fed propaganda.
Yes better than the tv. I wouldn’t use Netflix for films, best downloading showbox or something if that’s what you want.

Never heard of showbox......thanks for that. (y) Prefer films as over and done with in 90 mins usually.

We have prime and a friend gave jane a login for Netflix to see what the fuss is about.... Jane has now signed up... she loves it... I personally dont like wasting my life too much with TV

With you on that. Hardly watch t.v at all. Like you say the propaganda is in almost everything. Crazy how people lap it up and it forms their world views. It's said that a populations mindset can be totally transformed in less than 20 yrs through propaganda. The internet gave way to more independent think, but that doors slowly being closed. Can't have the elites views being opposed, thats not their definition of democracy.

With you on that. Hardly watch t.v at all. Like you say the propaganda is in almost everything. Crazy how people lap it up and it forms their world views. It's said that a populations mindset can be totally transformed in less than 20 yrs through propaganda. The internet gave way to more independent think, but that doors slowly being closed. Can't have the elites views being opposed, thats not their definition of democracy.
I think it was Heinrich Himmler of the Nazi party who is quoted of saying something like "If you are going to tell a lie....Tell a big one and tell it often because eventually the people will begin to believe it"

Politicians have used that mind set for years.

Stalin is also known to have first took control of his media so he could control what people know and of course what he doesn't want them to know.

The lefties (or Liberals they call themselves now) have now took control of the media here and elsewhere and anyone without a brain or a will just goes along with what they want you to think. There common trick is to use celebs to suddenly start preaching to us all what to think.

The Mrs used to watch that 'Vera' over the internet (used to send me to sleep) Then she stopped when it became an almost exact clone of another cop series called 'Silent witness' or something.

They regard us as thick scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adz
The wife has all the streaming sites on her ipad and still complains that she struggling to find something to watch. Must say though netflix does have some good factual/documentary stuff.

Anybody name some good Action....Horror....Thriller... Suspense type films to watch somewhere.

And Good shortish series of the same.

Like things that keep moving not talkies which send me to sleep.

I've downloaded live net TV on my phone got a google Chromecast on my TV so can now watch all sky movies and sport channels for nothing steam it straight to your TV