this is not the finished product

this is not the finished forum... :)

i worked through the night and so did @Todo10 but there are quite a few things to sort still :)

it will be perfect and work perfect in a few hours i an sure

So @Danny is getting with the Brexit vibe? Blue forum to go with the blue passports. :LOL:

Nothing wrong with moving the furniture round and redecorating once in a while. It's definitely a lot quicker than it was. (y)

that is the plan

You may want to put in some sort of moderation for videos posted direct to the forum. :X3: :frenetico:At least YouTube filters them to a degree.

We have been here every time we upgrade :D People hate it then after a week if I mention of changes they dont want them :D

Its quicker and will be easier to use and
My bike forum went for the same platform and stopped counting how many times they were down

This is pretty stable... normally down to the server crashing

So @Danny is getting with the Brexit vibe? Blue forum to go with the blue passports. :LOL:

I am hoping green will be back tonight :D

So @Danny

Nothing wrong with moving the furniture round and redecorating once in a while. It's definitely a lot quicker than it was. (y)

Yes I agree... I really like it which is very unlike me :D It is very quick now which is a good thing :D

So @Danny

You may want to put in some sort of moderation for videos posted direct to the forum. :X3::frenetico:At least YouTube filters them to a degree.

Oh dont worry about that I will be on the case :D

I am hoping green will be back tonight :D

This colour scheme is OK, not that the green wasn't but sometimes a change freshens things up. That said, too much change all at once isn't very popular.

This colour scheme is OK, not that the green wasn't but sometimes a change freshens things up. That said, too much change all at once isn't very popular.

Haha I remember when we moved domain name and forum software in one move... that was brutal!!!

We will see what the designers come back with. It wont ever be exactly the same but it will be near :D