Thistle Pure Finish

Hillsy

Just found this in my local B & Q! £10.62 a bag. Looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow

Attachments

• 20190512_112717.jpg
    20190512_112717.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 263
Just found this in my local B & Q! £10.62 a bag. Looking forward to giving it a go tomorrow
Let us know what you think mate I heard on the grape vine it’s now stocking in 40 b and q stores , tbh I never go in the s**t hole but fair play at least it’s available ish know in smaller quantities

I do want to try spreading a bit of that pure shite but tbh I don't like spreading any of it it's a necessity not a choice :ROFLMAO:

Let us know what you think mate I heard on the grape vine it’s now stocking in 40 b and q stores , tbh I never go in the s**t hole but fair play at least it’s available ish know in smaller quantities
Yeh it’s in the Crewe branch bnq, unifinsh vanished now

Yeh it’s in the Crewe branch bnq, unifinsh vanished now
Bloody hell i was in there yesterday looking for skirting must of missed it was looking at the thermal board prices £35 pound a sheet they can keep it.
Used multi finish yesterday first time in a long time on a ceiling went today to clean up and a few other bits to do and i most say it looks absolutly s**t water marks, fat etc
So will give the pure a go if not its back to board finish

Bloody hell i was in there yesterday looking for skirting must of missed it was looking at the thermal board prices £35 pound a sheet they can keep it.
Used multi finish yesterday first time in a long time on a ceiling went today to clean up and a few other bits to do and i most say it looks absolutly s**t water marks, fat etc
So will give the pure a go if not its back to board finish
Got to say pure finish dries just the same in my experience. It paints up nicely but looks s**t when it's dried out. Only brush down the edges and wet the trowel don't flick any water on the wall

What happened to the certified plaster thing? No heard about it for a while
Still going mate more members now from when you was on it and tbf some post some good stuff, I like that group ,there’s a lot of experience guys on there that do all parts of trade, can only be a good thing I think ,