To score

Server

I am going to do a repair to a wall which means that I will be applying a bonding coat.

Once I have applied this, should I make it flat and trowel it up, before applying the finishing coat,

or should I just apply it without going over it with a trowel and then score it to give a better adheasion of the finishing coat ?

I am going to do a repair to a wall which means that I will be applying a bonding coat.

Once I have applied this, should I make it flat and trowel it up, before applying the finishing coat,

or should I just apply it without going over it with a trowel and then score it to give a better adheasion of the finishing coat ?
Get it on flat as you can, you won’t be able to keep troweling it as it’ll start tearing, don’t score it.

Flat as you can. DO NOT think that seeing as you are covering it up, you can just lash it on. Be reet, it'll be buried.

You will be sorree if you do.