todays plans

Members online

Have you got kids @Cockney1? I normally take my kids out of school and take the fines as still works out cheaper than booking during school holidays. We’ve booked Sardinia for June.
Yeah! I’ve got a boy of 15 and a girl of 10. My girls school is normally ok but we both get separately fined £60 each for the boy every time! Piss take mate.

Yeah! I’ve got a boy of 15 and a girl of 10. My girls school is normally ok but we both get separately fined £60 each for the boy every time! Piss take mate.
Yeah wankers.....I wouldn’t take them out at critical times like coming up to exams etc. I’ve tried the blag saying there’s been an bereavement and still get fined :ROFLMAO:

Yeah wankers.....I wouldn’t take them out at critical times like coming up to exams etc. I’ve tried the blag saying there’s been an bereavement and still get fined :ROFLMAO:
Is there a certain age they have to be because we’ve taken our 5 year old off twice and never no fine or does it depend on the school/area you live in

Try sending your children to school then, you ignorant penny pinching cockney smart arse.

Then it won't be a problem, will it?

Junior schools are more lenient mate, how old is she?

think she was 8/9 at the time mate.

this all started with little fuuckers bunking school going out theiving and sniffing glue....

now decent working parents got the bill for it.

Try sending your children to school then, you ignorant penny pinching cockney smart arse.

Then it won't be a problem, will it?
It’s not a problem for me snail trail Barnet!! I’m not the one complaining about school fines, I educate my children by taking them travelling on holiday and experiencing different things and seeing the world!

It’s not a problem for me snail trail Barnet!! I’m not the one complaining about school fines, I educate my children by taking them travelling on holiday and experiencing different things and seeing the world!
It is a problem or you wouldn't be honking about it. Taking them to benidorm with you IS NOT an education.
10842944_profile_mbox_background_4379.jpg

I’m Just replying to comments helmet breath and I’ve never been to Benidorm in my life! When and where was your last holiday??

It's been city breaks the past while.

Outside Europe, last place I went was Kenya on safari.

It's been city breaks the past while.

Outside Europe, last place I went was Kenya on safari.
Did you see the rare hairy armpit bird while on safari? I’ve heard you need to be at least 30m away because the stench is just so rancid and can make you go blind!