Tonight's tipple

Members online

Olican

Private Member
@Jojo1974 acquired this today.
Literally burns your nostrils

IMG_20180519_183554.jpg

sounds like it could get messy ------ im sticking to the cider might try a few Jamaican rums

Not keen on cider, never drink the stuff. Some one bought me a koperberg mixed fruit thing recently, I drank it to be sociable but it was that sweet I thought I'd end up a diabetic afterwards.

Not keen on cider, never drink the stuff. Some one bought me a koperberg mixed fruit thing recently, I drank it to be sociable but it was that sweet I thought I'd end up a diabetic afterwards.
I like them, magners and kopperberg are usual pint of choice. Like a guinness now and again. Find it hard to get beer as cold as i like it

I like them, magners and kopperberg are usual pint of choice. Like a guinness now and again. Find it hard to get beer as cold as i like it
Don't mind a Guinness, but has to be out of a pump not a can, usually a larger lout mind, carling, peroni and the like, although where we are in North Yorkshire we have a lot of good bitters but it's my dads generation that neck that.

Don't mind a Guinness, but has to be out of a pump not a can, usually a larger lout mind, carling, peroni and the like, although we're we are in North Yorkshire we have a lot of good bitters but it's my dads generation that neck that.
I dont mind bottles of beer, or some tapd, hate cans of beer. Carling xtra cold is good enouhh, tbh bottles miller is prob my fave lager, but need yo be almost ice cold for me. Pendz on wjat mood im in but nornally safer to get cider coz can throw ice into it lol

Don't mind a Guinness, but has to be out of a pump not a can, usually a larger lout mind, carling, peroni and the like, although where we are in North Yorkshire we have a lot of good bitters but it's my dads generation that neck that.
That particular guiness is the original recipe used before the 70's it says on the back.
Damned good old school gear (y)

It's a pyscological thing of drinking out of cans but I'm not keen either hence I'd have bottles of Peroni or Stella if I'm at home.im old school though I don't really drink at home, drinkings a social game, sat at home drinking the odd bottle after work I'll tackle but drinking amounts on my own, nah.