Toothbrushes

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Anyone else set in their ways at work.

I got out of the bath yesterday went to brush my teeth ....and no tooth brushes there.
I stared into the right hand side window and shouted has anyone seen the tooth brushes.

Kid shouted ...in the bathroom.
I shouted back ..I am in the bathroom.
5 mins of staring into right hand side of window still no toothbrush.
Where's the toothbrushes I shouted.
My partner replied...."in the bathroom you f**k**g moron"
I shouted back ...where ??
Next minute 8 year old comes in and hands me a toothbrush from the left hand side of the window "here you go daddy....it's ok"

Am I the only 1 loosing the plot ??

No mate I’ve got designated pockets for everything and a bit ocd in that sense,front right Stanley,left front loose change,right hand side down trouser leg wallet left hand side mobile,always the same over the years and I’m the same in the house if it ain’t sitting in the designated area I’m lost too lol

Do s**t like this all time. Wife always text saying found x its in x . Last place it should be . Once smashed house to bits looking for my van keys. When i was just bout to give up hope i looked at fridge. Hmmmmmm no I wouldn't have but right there next to butter were van keys

Do s**t like this all time. Wife always text saying found x its in x . Last place it should be . Once smashed house to bits looking for my van keys. When i was just bout to give up hope i looked at fridge. Hmmmmmm no I wouldn't have but right there next to butter were van keys

Got a proper weird thing about my van keys. If I even have a second of not knowing where they are I have a f**k**g anxiety attack proper meltdown

Once melted a set of transit fobs on the hob at home once F*****g thing knackered it right up at to use the key to open n close aftero_O

Got a proper weird thing about my van keys. If I even have a second of not knowing where they are I have a f**k**g anxiety attack proper meltdown

I have lost a set of customers keys this week.... never lose keys but this has me stumped

I got out of the bath yesterday went to brush my teeth ....and no tooth brushes there.
I stared into the right hand side window and shouted has anyone seen the tooth brushes.

Next minute 8 year old comes in and hands me a toothbrush from the left hand side of the window "here you go daddy....it's ok"

I wouldn’t worry this is just standard man behaviour! You can’t find things, it’s a weird brain thing you have. I have to find everything for Si, phone keys wallet etc. I normally find them right out in the open, in front of his face! It’s a blindness

I wouldn’t worry this is just standard man behaviour! You can’t find things, it’s a weird brain thing you have. I have to find everything for Si, phone keys wallet etc. I normally find them right out in the open, in front of his face! It’s a blindness
We.ve got to make you feel useful so way

Found mine up my arse the other day bugger nos how is got there!

You have got to be kidding?
I have to find my wife's keys/phone for her on a daily basis. My son says he's the same with his girlfriend.
Obviously it might be different in your house, what with you being blokey and all. I'm not saying that Si isn't a perfectly normal man, just that you're more 'butch'.
No offence.

I hate it when the customer says lock up one driving home after this I convinced myself I hadn't locked up so drove fckin 45 min journey back to see an the b*****d was locked fckin head sometimes

You have got to be kidding?
I have to find my wife's keys/phone for her on a daily basis. My son says he's the same with his girlfriend.
Obviously it might be different in your house, what with you being blokey and all. I'm not saying that Si isn't a perfectly normal man, just that you're more 'butch'.
No offence.
Or you’re just a big girl? :burlas: