Toughcoat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
OK while us newbies to machines are asking about suitable materials I see that BGs Toughcoat is sprayable. Now I've never used this either with or without a machine, so what's it like to use? Obviously all answers from simply and gibbo will be scrutinised more than the others.

its probably the nicest gear imo. skims nice. sets nice. floats nice. sprays nice. bit more expensive but slight extra meterage. i find its a bit like browning. which is my fav.

anyway andy, f.uck off and go out and get p1ssed, its xmas eve!!

Get pissed, I wish. I've been under the weather since Monday evening, think I must have caught something down that mine.
My mates will be at the pub shortly and I don't have the energy to even get there, but I have phoned the pub to pay for a round in my absence.

ive obviously never sprayed it but i did use it for the first time the other day, really nice to float, rule, rubs up and skim nice too. its light like browning as nicks said.

who'd have thought it andy, ive used plaster you haven't. stick with me kid and you wont go far wrong :RpS_lol:

You've probably used loads of products I haven't even heard of Steve as I've spent most of the last thirty years using the same few plasters.

probably not mate. youve more than likely used more materials on foreigners alone than i have full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.