TPF beat the bookies 2

Members online

Torino and man united

Conspiracy theory. Stu sees all bets but conveniently misses the ones he doesn’t like.

Powers gone too his ed lads.

Said it before wil say it again. Alf for president

Conspiracy theory. Stu sees all bets but conveniently misses the ones he doesn’t like.

Powers gone too his ed lads.

Said it before wil say it again. Alf for president
I liked Arti’s bets once I seen them. I posted simons an hour ago and asked if everyone was happy with it and no one bothered to answer me so stuck it on. I’ll probably get the blame for that too if it gets beat just as I would get the blame if it never went on in time

Can I play? I have a healthy gambling addition? Inter Milan,psg n Barcelona treble what you reckon lads.

We’ve had million pound offers to buy into our team of elite. You’ll need the willy wonka golden ticket just to get an interview.
I'm bad enough on my own never mind joining an elite team of alcohol gamblers! No offense;)

Can I play? I have a healthy gambling addition? Inter Milan,psg n Barcelona treble what you reckon lads.
If you’d like us to consider your application you’ll need to take a screen shot of your past 6 months betting history on your app and post it. We will then discuss your application at our next meeting and in the highly unlikely event you are successful then we would have to work out a buy in fee which won’t be cheap.