Travelling to work

Members online

It’s normally under 2 miles most of the time but am going 45 miles one day next week

Ive done over two hrs to worcester its a bit of a bind but it pays well,mostly finish at dinner so back home before teatime.

Ive done over two hrs to worcester its a bit of a bind but it pays well,mostly finish at dinner so back home before teatime.
Did same couple of years back to saltburn on sea. Was ok to be fair . More time driving then on trowel . Though only time i been coast and not seen sea

Lurpaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Depends. Once my tools are in the trailer and on the back of the bike it depends on Hills
Up till I was 40 did this too , got knocked by a car and promised the wife I'd stop , made more mess of the car than me ,

for central London , we leave our tools on site on the first day then travel into the city by train.
our regular run into Epping is 1 hour 15 mins leaving at 6 am. these type contracts are charged at a premium. plenty of local work at the moment under 20 mins drive.

I haven’t worked in central London for over fifteen years, Plumstead is the nearest I have been since then, the money’s good but you earn it with all that travelling so not quite as good as people think, Dover only takes just over an hour and it’s twice the distance but like @malc we are mainly local or within fifteen miles