Trowel fresh out the box

Had my trowel going on ten years and managed to drop and bend it this morning:rolleyes: Its only used for troweling up but only good as a floor scraper now! I have got another mt I use to stick on with and dab but to me just don't seem ready for troweling up as its still quite new. Is there any trowels out there that can be used out the box from first trowel to finish? cheers

Had my trowel going on ten years and managed to drop and bend it this morning:rolleyes: Its only used for troweling up but only good as a floor scraper now! I have got another mt I use to stick on with and dab but to me just don't seem ready for troweling up as its still quite new. Is there any trowels out there that can be used out the box from first trowel to finish? cheers

There are about 8 or 9 really good trowels up for grabs in the fundraiser, just chuck at least a tenner in add your forum name and you could win
https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/

No, ask your course leader to lend you one!

You been plastering since you where 14 then? In your threads it sounds like your a f**k**g labouerer you plumb