Trowel

Members online

MIXERMAN

Tradewise trowel. Anyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20191229_124600619.jpg
    IMG_20191229_124600619.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 203
Snapped the nut on my curry , then trud on my nela ( was absolutely knackered at work ) luckily my number 3 trowel (mt carbon is good) this will be my new back up trowel
I ordered a couple of curry trowels yesterday, I hope you weren’t bullshitting in your reviews lol

I ordered a couple of curry trowels yesterday, I hope you weren’t bullshitting in your reviews lol
The carbon one mate ? They are my favourite, just snapped the nut off mine god knows why I even tried to take it off , you will love it I never bullshit
C257AC72-FC6A-4299-89D2-B6FE9A86FAD6.jpeg

269DF6EB-1576-4CC6-912A-6BEB869C252F.jpeg

I got this too after Christmas @themucky1 after recommendation from @Olican still haven’t used it on my trowel yet but have got use to it with kitchen knifes first to see how good they are

Do like the look of there tool range would be great to go in a shop and see them all , I even emailed them twice to ask if there’s ever any chance of Bon / Curry shops over here they never replied and seemed to not really be bothered about us over here , they were at a few Europe an shows this year so maybe they plan to in the future