Two and one gang looking for work

Members online

It’s f**k**g shocking m8 complete piss take forcing lads into Slave labour..
We would have had more chance if hitler invaded ..
I defo never heard of those prices ??
The lowest we ever got offered for float and set in that time zone was £5.25 funny enough we never did do that job;)
Needs must m8 I do agree with that one but Jesus Christ..really??
Right enough mate aye, that's over here in Northern ireland, well there was boys float Nd settings executive houses for less than 1k before tax, it was 700 and something they earned after tax. Not worth it for a slogging match. That's subbinf of a plasterer thouhh not direct to builder, so f**k knows how much he creaming off the top at time. Heard his rates are decent Nuff now though, tempted to give him a shout and see soon

Right enough mate aye, that's over here in Northern ireland, well there was boys float Nd settings executive houses for less than 1k before tax, it was 700 and something they earned after tax. Not worth it for a slogging match. That's subbinf of a plasterer thouhh not direct to builder, so f**k knows how much he creaming off the top at time. Heard his rates are decent Nuff now though, tempted to give him a shout and see soon

i skimmed sales centre in 3 hits for £400.
house £1350 in about 10 handy hits.
skimmings liquid gold.
i was skimming £3 in cumbria last year earning £1800 a week.
nothing hard about it just a gives you mental issues !!!!
@theclemo is on €18 a metre skimming.
@zombie is on a cracking rate.
airless lads on decent rates....
me £10 a metre ....we all know how to skim @0.025mill
:burlas:

i skimmed sales centre in 3 hits for £400.
house £1350 in about 10 handy hits.
skimmings liquid gold.
i was skimming £3 in cumbria last year earning £1800 a week.
nothing hard about it just a gives you mental issues !!!!
@theclemo is on €18 a metre skimming.
@zombie is on a cracking rate.
airless lads on decent rates....
me £10 a metre ....we all know how to skim @0.025mill
:burlas:

€19

19e for skimming would do the best no wonder u can afford so many rest days lol

simon my man i cant win £16 ...this is getting pathetic :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180221-204145.png
    Screenshot_20180221-204145.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 369
simon my man i cant win £16 ...this is getting pathetic :(
Mate I can't win f**k all. Havent got a thing since november. Nice let me down for 400 last weekend,, then again midweek and i bet against them at the weekend and they drew and f**k*d that one too. The one for 400 they went 2 1 up and lost, i punched a door frame, broke my wedding ring ffs. Knuckle still swolen a week and half later, glad haven't been doing much skimming as putting pressure on trowel isnt fun.

Mate I can't win f**k all. Havent got a thing since november. Nice let me down for 400 last weekend,, then again midweek and i bet against them at the weekend and they drew and f**k*d that one too. The one for 400 they went 2 1 up and lost, i punched a door frame, broke my wedding ring ffs. Knuckle still swolen a week and half later, glad haven't been doing much skimming as putting pressure on trowel isnt fun.

i think @gps needs to give us a team or 2 a day.

lol I don’t think we are on the same wave length..;(
I’m pretty much old school like your self m8 I’ve chased the money for years and never really hit over a grand a week on price??
The thing is you quoted the dabbing at those rates aswell..£2.90 m2 ??
Like I said I’m not knocking anyone for getting out of bed and going to work but for those rates I would rather scratch my arse and stay at home all day??
A grand a week on £2.90 m2??
Not being rude here but no chance...;)

You need a time machine - go back to the 70's and 80's to see how 'Real Men' worked for £3,000- a week (on their own too) ... It's all a matter of Organisation, getting up early, and not taking breaks to go on your phone and check out Facebook every five minutes .... OH .... and actually putting in a full days GRAFT!! .... Something plenty of you here seem to be afraid of .... Just Sayin' :)

You need a time machine - go back to the 70's and 80's to see how 'Real Men' worked for £3,000- a week (on their own too) ... It's all a matter of Organisation, getting up early, and not taking breaks to go on your phone and check out Facebook every five minutes .... OH .... and actually putting in a full days GRAFT!! .... Something plenty of you here seem to be afraid of .... Just Sayin' :)
Thankyou and that’s exactly what i do pal and yes there’s a lot of sheep on here who just go along with what who ever comments on.!