Two bags

Members online

Andy g

Can't same to get more than 2bag on a set , how can you get more on with out f**k**g it up, having 4 bags a day, on site

Can't same to get more than 2bag on a set , how can you get more on with out f**k**g it up, having 4 bags a day, on site

If you dont already then learn to 1coat plasterboard on sitework!

Can easily knock 3 or 4 sets out without even feeling like youve been to work if timed right!

Preparation, mixing time etc lots of variables. When I worked on my own for a short spell I would just plod and the metres would roll out . It's all in the prep my friend.... how are you feeling?

Depends on scenario. Id never d99999999o more than 3 on own. Average 2 bags gauge

8888898989999d999is99999r99
Preparation, mixing time etc lots of variables. When I worked on my own for a short spell I would just plod and the metres would roll out . It's all in the prep my friend.... how are you feeling?
Not good head in a bad place , beating myself up all the time

Y would you whant to mix more than 2bag unless it a 40ft wall you mix to your cababilaty mix one gauge get it nice flat move to next and so on your not much quicker be 4bag gauge hero just a stupid t**t heding for a bad back and wrist and shoulders and nakerd and Misrable c**t at the end of the day

Lurpy’s feeling naughty tonight! Lol
A403BA3A-9B68-412B-A728-FB62F004A100.gif

@lurpak

Whats your record @algeeman . Brother in law good site plasterer. Said him n tommo kid he was teamed up with did 11 . But like you know and @Gibbo has said theres a easy way to chuck alot on
People just concentrate on getting the big stuff out its the small bits that need bringing i with every hit you do like a wall in a cupboard i would rather leave a wall in a room to get a wall in the landing done

People just concentrate on getting the big stuff out its the small bits that need bringing i with every hit you do like a wall in a cupboard i would rather leave a wall in a room to get a wall in the landing done
Yep, the small and fiddly bits are the ones that f**k you up.

I've got a bad habit of leaving window walls until the end.

It's like you gotta skim whole house again when going back upstairs to do them...