Tyrolean looks bumpy??

Done a big tyrolean job. Sand and cement floated up then weber tyrolean. Looks mint including when sun is on it.

Customer text last night he had up and down lights fitted everywhere and looks bumpy only in darkness with lights on. Gutted

Was thinking of trying to fill out with more tyrolean but not sure?

Was sprayed on with air compressor and hopper gun so is a fine finish so not hiding any background imperfections I think.

Sorry no he saying when the up and down lights shine on wall sounds like the render float finish is what you can see.. the tyrolean top coat finish sprayed is fine almost like acrylic thin coat.

Done a big tyrolean job. Sand and cement floated up then weber tyrolean. Looks mint including when sun is on it.

Customer text last night he had up and down lights fitted everywhere and looks bumpy only in darkness with lights on. Gutted

Was sprayed on with air compressor and hopper gun so is a fine finish so not hiding any background imperfections I think.

All work should be judged on normal daylight...

Any artificial lighting will make any work look awful!

If it looks right in the day it is right!

The customer is a complete c**t. Fluorescent or halogen lights up a wall in darkness of course it will show some bumps. Ditch the customer.

Sorry no he saying when the up and down lights shine on wall sounds like the render float finish is what you can see.. the tyrolean top coat finish sprayed is fine almost like acrylic thin coat.
He sound like a pleb if there nothing wrong with your work tell him straight that he’s a w**k*r for mentioning it. These stupid look at my house lights are f**k**g stupid may as well right c**t on the roof while there at it.

Here is the job. Just been around to see him. He said it's one of those things but happy if I want to go spray bits at 10pm when lights are on lol.

Attachments

• 20180606_105144.jpg
    20180606_105144.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 454
  • 20180606_163212.jpg
    20180606_163212.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 439
  • 20180620_161250.jpg
    20180620_161250.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 419
  • 20180620_161302.jpg
    20180620_161302.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 419
He sound like a pleb if there nothing wrong with your work tell him straight that he’s a w**k*r for mentioning it. These stupid look at my house lights are f**k**g stupid may as well right c**t on the roof while there at it.
Be the same on new brick work the f**k**g sad c**ts

Tell the c**t that if he put down lights on new brick work it would be the same the f**k**g w**k*r b*****d

He now messaged saying at certain angles of sun makes it look shite. Don't know wether to spray house again but thicker or just partial refund as don't want him bad mouthing me.???? The joys eh.

Looks tidy, only thing i can see him bitching about is bit of tidying up around flue pipe n meter boxes, white light instead of yellow may show up less of what he's picking about when he stands out there in the dark with night goggles on !
Prob a starving c**t trying to milk you a bit !

Looks tidy, only thing i can see him bitching about is bit of tidying up around flue pipe n meter boxes, white light instead of yellow may show up less of what he's picking about when he stands out there in the dark with night goggles on !
Prob a starving c**t trying to milk you a bit !
Thanks. He getting new flue pipe and sleeve in and meter boxes getting boxed in but I hear you......

Thank you. I did say this too him so will show him this post.

Cheers lad. Take pride in my work and gutted that it's not good with the lights on night time but we can only work in the natural light....
Plastering rendering can kick you in the b*ll***s some times i have very big ones

Stand your ground, tell him it is good enough and that what ever you do will never be good enough for him, what’s he going to say when he looks at it from the right and then from the left heaven forbid he flys over head and looks down at it. He is being totally unreasonable

The problem is lads. I refused to sand and cement render for this reason. He didn't want to pay for parex scraped finish so he showed me images of tyrolean and was agreed. I done one panel on garage as normal heavy finish that would probably hide any imperfections in render. But he said I don't like that can you spray it finer. So i did and does look good but obviously not hiding and imperfection. I have offered to do whole house heavier but he refused as likes it but not when lights and sun on it. I can't win lol.

Some more pics.

Attachments

• 20180620_161253.jpg
    20180620_161253.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 271
  • 20180608_170041.jpg
    20180608_170041.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 288
  • 20180608_170000.jpg
    20180608_170000.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 262
  • 20180607_103708.jpg
    20180607_103708.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 257
  • 20180605_165822.jpg
    20180605_165822.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 272
  • 20180606_105142.jpg
    20180606_105142.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 418
Arbitration from a recognised construction / plastering body to get independent opinion may be usefull ?