Tyrolean looks bumpy??

Members online

Carlisle but cover all Cumbria and South West scotland

youve let yourself down mate by letting someone who knows nothing about plastering try and tell you its wrong when its clearly not.

let him know anymore advice or visits is gonna cost him more.

could you imagine another gang going to his house and stripping and re-doing when they know theres nothing wrong with it......any spread would ask themselves "this is gonna be more hassle than what its worth" knowing the job is right in the first place.

youve let yourself down mate by letting someone who knows nothing about plastering try and tell you its wrong when its clearly not.

let him know anymore advice or visits is gonna cost him more.

could you imagine another gang going to his house and stripping and re-doing when they know theres nothing wrong with it......any spread would ask themselves "this is gonna be more hassle than what its worth" knowing the job is right in the first place.

Spot on

Id just soak it with pva and say i redone it all

Looks tidy mate as said before.. i can feel this is stressing you out, id be same few years ago.

Like i said before, everyone here had taken your side. You've entertained this customer far too long, the longer this goes on the more hope you're giving him for a freebie.

Just block his number. He won't chase
You. He is chancing

Thanks mate and yes your right it's stressing me out.

Spoken to weber and sent them pictures and they said looks good job and sending me over information on false /glancing lighting to give to customer.

Thanks mate and yes your right it's stressing me out.

Spoken to weber and sent them pictures and they said looks good job and sending me over information on false /glancing lighting to give to customer.

Not suprised mate especially on a big job. Just know you're right everyone even weber agree mate he hasn't got an argument at all. Stop giving him your time.. send him the info and block his number. You'll forget about the whole thing in a week

@mjacksonplastering it sort of reminds me of years ago when I sold my car privately, guy turned up had a look over etc was happy, haggled the price a bit, paid cash and went.

Next day I start getting texts about the car having issues etc.. I knew deep down he was chancing but I got played into it. He was throwing all sorts at me "I have to take my kids in the car" - "my mechanic looked at it said its dangerous shouldn't be on the road" etc etc etc.. it stressed me the f**k out and long story short I ended up part refunding just to put and end to the situation, a situation that I allowed to happen.

What I should of said is, you checked over it and was happy now f**k off. Because I knew the car was fine.

Certain people will play on you, if you let them. They probably see certain weaknesses in certain people (like being a nice person) and exploit it. So don't feel bad, you're just a good person trying to end this stressful situation. But now is the time to learn from it, just trust me.. send him the information and completely cut contact. Do not back down, he WILL go away.. it will probably go like this from him:

"I want my money back!"

no reply

"Or all work re-done"

No reply

"I can probably live with it even though I shouldn't so just give us half back.."

No reply

"I've took the lights down it seems ok still bit rough just chuck us 500 mate can't say fairer"

No reply

Then it stops.

Chin up mate just imagine it the other way around, you asking him for full refund or re-do.. do you think he would entertain you? exactly.

@lurpak cheers mate it sounds like you know what I going through lol. Will take what you say on board.

Forgot to say mid chat the cheeky git mentioned I was going to get front of my daughter's house done the same. I stopped him and said get someone else. As me and wife said why ask if I that s**t? Or was he wanting me to say as compo will do it for free.

I will learn from this so thanks for everyone's advice.

@angleeman i was having a bit of a moment with myself writing all that. Turns out was just pissed

f**k**g love it. Right. Lets get a gauge on x

One of the better threads over the last few years showing how we can help out our own. Hope you get sorted ok mate.

Oh well it's not ended well lads.. Just had a threatening phone call from one of his associates. Half money back. Full house redone or his daughters done for free.

So £3500 cash back.

House fully redone £7000 at least with scaffold.

Daughters house £5000 to £6000

Been told of lad who phoned I have to decide asap and if I don't will see what happens.

This is no bluff. I just a family man trying to make a living for wife and kids. I no gangster so looks like bite bullet and half money.

Oh well it's not ended well lads.. Just had a threatening phone call from one of his associates. Half money back. Full house redone or his daughters done for free.

So £3500 cash back.

Been told of lad who phoned I have to decide asap and if I don't will see what happens.

This is no bluff. I just a family man trying to make a living for wife and kids. I no gangster so looks like bite bullet and half money.
Aw, is he one of those?

Tell him to f**k off it's a bluff I predicted exactly this.

You reckon he gonna do life for murder over rendering job no chance

Must be something your not telling us about your customer for you to be afraid of him. If that is the case take half relieve yourself of the stress and dont work for people like that anymore.

Must be something your not telling us about your customer for you to be afraid of him. If that is the case take half relieve yourself of the stress and dont work for people like that anymore.

Just what I have heard from other people. I not scared might get a kick in but wow. It's my wife and kids and house I worry about. Just don't want to be looking over shoulder over some rendering. Weber wanted to come and help and do a full report which he refused. I offered to buy new lights and pay electrician to fit. He refused.

So £3500 cash back.

In that case notify the polce and let legal people deal with it!

Where in country are you?

So £3500 cash back.

If you are sure it’s a real threat the cheapest option is the 3500, not sure what I would do personally never come across that before, can’t you go over the gable end on its own?

The c**ts after a free job now go get legal help. Don’t let this t**t get away with this s**t it winds me up shall I run the c**t over for you?

If you are sure it’s a real threat the cheapest option is the 3500, not sure what I would do personally never come across that before, can’t you go over the gable end on its own?

Offered to redo gable and he refused. I can't be doing with the stress so will have to pay and let it be a life lesson. He doesn't do courts or police etc so pointless.

So £3500 cash back.

winds me up this does.
i done a big house for a scaffolder who ran his own firm.
last day on site he came in looking around with 3 of his lads.
gave me a filthy look and said
"right so when are you coming back to second coat it"
all stood there with hard stares on them around me.
im half the size of him but squared up and said are you taking the f**k**g piss.
got a stupid giggle off him and was paid 5 mins later.
cant stand gob shites.

winds me up this does.
i done a big house for a scaffolder who ran his own firm.
last day on site he came in looking around with 3 of his lads.
gave me a filthy look and said
"right so when are you coming back to second coat it"
all stood there with hard stares on them around me.
im half the size of him but squared up and said are you taking the f**k**g piss.
got a stupid giggle off him and was paid 5 mins later.
cant stand gob shites.

Nice one, yep you have to stop these tramps immediately. One flinch and next thing you know you're setting up a standing order for them

Nice one, yep you have to stop these tramps immediately. One flinch and next thing you know you're setting up a standing order for them

ive got a multi millionare cousin .
when he bought land and built a huge house some of the builders pulled his pants right down.
he got bullied into paying for all sorts of shite he shouldnt have.
then again ive seen the way he treats his salesmen ....he was a brutal cuunt towards his own staff.
he took the ritz hotel to court and won his case.
a gift of manipulating things is what made him rich.

So £3500 cash back.

one of his associates lol....
a boarder i know had the same b*ll***s.
kept getting phone calls off a firm desperate to board and dab and skim a plot.
he was going on hols soon.
told him hed fit him in this weekend before he goes away....but cant skim it.
he got paid on the monday for full hit.
came back off hols to a s**t load of abuse about sending " baliffs" to get the £800 for the skimming he never done.
the lad said hed transfer the money back.. the firm said no i want you to board dab another or im sending the "baliffs" around.
my mates answer was then give me your address and we'l sort it out now.
the prick hung up.
my mate got hold of his wife at the office couldnt transfer money back so went and boarded £800 back to them.
some right f**k**g morons out there.

So you offered to redo the gable and he refused, you’ve organised Weber to come out and assess the job and he’s refused! Absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, f**k him!!!!!

You seem like a genuinely good honest bloke doing a good job and this guy is rich for a reason the tight arsed oxygen bandit!

Seems you have the legals behind you and the evidence of a good job and you already have the money, please please please stand your ground, ignore him and crack on with the more important things in life! He’ll have done this a thousand times and will continue to do this

Offered to redo gable and he refused. I can't be doing with the stress so will have to pay and let it be a life lesson. He doesn't do courts or police etc so pointless.
What do u mean he does’nt do courts or police?.f**k him you should have told him you’d shoot him as soon as he started bullying you.Fire with fire.