U got lab

Members online

On a job at xmas speaking to a gas who was on the same job doing a like for like boiler change. Took em 4 hours, 2 of em. I know the customer well and she paid £5500. They left there to do another one same day.

Why are people so upset that people earn big money
Whose upset you dont half talk some f**k**g s**t bovril

You read about one guy for Pimlico plumbers who is on about 120 grand a year he is on callout all the time their callout charge is about 300 quid
It does happen I know plumbers on direct labour for a London council, earnings touching 150.000 with call outs. Lucky bastards. But I wouldn't trade quality of life in my area to live in that s**t hole again.

It does happen I know plumbers on direct labour for a London council, earnings touching 150.000 with call outs. Lucky bastards. But I wouldn't trade quality of life in my area to live in that s**t hole again.
Yes it does happen not disputing that I know a taper that earns over a 100 grand a year

Let’s just say I’m a liar. I really, i skim
Houses for £800. And living rooms for £200 and pay labourers with monolopy money..

By debating with me, all you’re doing is killing the trade even more as customers read this on google and think any spread wanting 800 to plaster a living room is taking the piss

Let’s just say I’m a liar. I really, i skim
Houses for £800. And living rooms for £200 and pay labourers with monolopy money..

By debating with me, all you’re doing is killing the trade even more as customers read this on google and think any spread wanting 800 to plaster a living room is taking the piss
I wasnt calling you a liar and never will because I would need to know that you are lying to do that.

You asked a question and you didnt like my answer because it didnt suit your thoughts....thats all.

Stop getting all menstural and girlie. ;)

I wasnt calling you a liar and never will because I would need to know that you are lying to do that.

You asked a question and you didnt like my answer because it didnt suit your thoughts....thats all.

Stop getting all menstural and girlie. ;)

Or, I asked a question and you jumped at the chance to go all dr phil and assume how I treat people. If you read it back you’ll see what I mean.

When actually, I was looking for tips on actually teaching the kid the basics. Paulf understood.

Or, I asked a question and you jumped at the chance to go all dr phil and assume how I treat people. If you read it back you’ll see what I mean.

When actually, I was looking for tips on actually teaching the kid the basics. Paulf understood.
Hey I have a full head of hair and my mussy went over 20 years back.

Lurpak is your van orange lol.
I don't give a f**k what anyone earns as long as i get what i think i.m worth.
But on a serious note if I started chucking the n word about i.d get crucified but everyone fine with the g word . Wait till Harry.s king

But on a serious note if I started chucking the n word about i.d get crucified but everyone fine with the g word . Wait till Harry.s king
John is the 'n' word about African people? But whats the'g' word?

Hahahahaha!
Don’t think you’re vans much better! Lol

I am being missed out again I answered your question first ...lol :LOL:

I just don’t get it mate. Infact I don’t give a f**k. I’ll earn what I want. Got a family to feed. It’s gotta be tidy money for me to have hands like splinter off teenage mutant ninja turtles.

If anyone (who is a DECENT, TIDY spread) wants to graft for pennies then they’re a prick. Customer is laughing at them.

Think i would like a keen school leavers. Prob be oldest son. He says he doesn't want to do it and I don't want any of my kids on trowel but way he.s going I don't think he has a choice

There's always the parachute regiment John.