Unhappy with recent coving job, what can I do?

Members online

Coving doesn’t look that bad. Admittedly it needs sanding n filling. Looks about on Par with with the skimming

Flat out at min. Been like it since Christmas to be honest.
Mind you it's an uphill battle trying to keep everybody happy
How I am at min. Got two big jobs due to start at same time . For two builders I get loads . One I prefer to work for doesn't give me as much as other but I can't stand other one

How I am at min. Got two big jobs due to start at same time . For two builders I get loads . One I prefer to work for doesn't give me as much as other but I can't stand other one
True mate only do work for 1 builder and he's a mate but all plastering price is direct to customer.

Builders not for me mate. Not getting in that rat race.

f**k*d one off other week who wanted loads doing on different jobs.
Turned up did 1 job said right who's paying me customer.
He goes no me can you ring me Monday.

I'm like no can I f**k it's coming down if it's not paid.

Payment in bank within 10 minutes.

Now wants all rest done so kindly told him no because if payment starts like that it's only going to get worse

f**k that for box of frogs

True mate only do work for 1 builder and he's a mate but all plastering price is direct to customer.

Builders not for me mate. Not getting in that rat race.

f*kd one off other week who wanted loads doing on different jobs.
Turned up did 1 job said right who's paying me customer.
He goes no me can you ring me Monday.

I'm like no can I f**k it's coming down if it's not paid.

Payment in bank within 10 minutes.

Now wants all rest done so kindly told him no because if payment starts like that it's only going to get worse

f**k that for box of frogs
Only one I have to ask for cash

The plasterer should never allowed a labourer to finish the job that's his reputation on Line so he's obviously no better!!
The sad thing is, the plasterer has a very good reputation locally but I think he's took on too much work and trusted a crap labourer to finish the job.

That's terrible hes bang to rights get money off him and get someone in to do it properly no excuse for that shite what's his plasterwork like?