Up and coming

Rendave

Hi folks. Been in spread game since leaving school and got into the machine rendering 3+years ago. Built my self up from a labour and tons later here we are..been useing a company machine (polish g4 replica) but finally getting my own. Got my self a bargain on a pft G5. But there's many questions to ask about product/tips and tricks so thought I'd sign up

Hi folks. Been in spread game since leaving school and got into the machine rendering 3+years ago. Built my self up from a labour and tons later here we are..been useing a company machine (polish g4 replica) but finally getting my own. Got my self a bargain on a pft G5. But there's many questions to ask about product/tips and tricks so thought I'd sign up
I'd say you're about ten years too late. There used to be a really knowledgeable group of guys on here with regards to the PFT machines.

Cup of mixed wall paper paste through the pipes before you attach them to the machine, and a squeeze of washing up liquid on top of the rotar n stator before you run some water through it on set up.