Use your own tools

Vincey

Private Member
Told him better hurry up and get out my way I want to crack on and get this s**t skimmed ffs
Hate these cable pushes

kick those steps away now vincey,quickly now before you change your mind,....then hopefully the judge will be an ex plasterer,....you will be set free and a reward from public funds will be given to you,..........anyhoooooooooo thats what i think will happen, could be wrong though,....

I'm currently studying all the trades (spark/plumb/construct/plaster), the one thing I have noticed is how no one has properly thought about collaboration properly for domestics (or even for the industry come to think of it)

I personally take the attitude of stripping everything back out of the way - get the plasterer in to work their magic, and then do 1st fixes. The decorators can do the filling for any chips/marks afterwards

And massive boots incase a bit of cable falls on his little foot. fkg hate sparks

I'm currently studying all the trades (spark/plumb/construct/plaster), the one thing I have noticed is how no one has properly thought about collaboration properly for domestics (or even for the industry come to think of it)

I personally take the attitude of stripping everything back out of the way - get the plasterer in to work their magic, and then do 1st fixes. The decorators can do the filling for any chips/marks afterwards
First fix after plasterer . What

The problem is the customer rarely sorts out trades in the right order or thinks stuff through enough. I've skimmed kitchen ceilings before and then they've said just need to get someone to wire up spot lights now.... Or they try and get every trade in the house at the same time to speed up their project.
Basically noone project manages it right

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

The problem is the customer rarely sorts out trades in the right order or thinks stuff through enough. I've skimmed kitchen ceilings before and then they've said just need to get someone to wire up spot lights now.... Or they try and get every trade in the house at the same time to speed up their project.
Basically noone project manages it right

That's where I come in on the jobs I'm on now for this Dublin fella..

I went to a job off photos a while back. Between taking the photos and me arriving the f**k**g lunatic had 2nd fixed. Kitchen, bathroom, the lot.