Utiform v2 for sale

Husky1

Looking at selling our Utiform v2 2006 machine. Refurbished approx 3 years ago. Fully working order with 25m hose. Comes with spares, pressure gauge, nozzles etc. Low hours approx 1600h. New rotor stator recently fitted. Kept in storage when not used, spray very well, and tows well. Starts on the button every time. Not advertised yet, thought I’d post first to see if there’s any genuine interest.
Thanks for looking
Husky1

Will do, just seeing if there may be some interest in it.

Attachments

• CF23EB70-44DA-41F0-8230-E7B369837277.jpeg
    CF23EB70-44DA-41F0-8230-E7B369837277.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 744
Think it’s the right money, I’ll probably put it on eBay in the next couple of weeks. Not in a rush, just thought I’d text the water
Cheers

Think it’s the right money, I’ll probably put it on eBay in the next couple of weeks. Not in a rush, just thought I’d text the water
Cheers

I think you mean test the water?

That a good machine for someone wanting to get into floor screed.

Not 100% sure it’s the right thing to do, but looking at slowing down next year so unlikely I’ll have a use for it.
Cheers for the spelling lesson!!!

One of the best a v2 I bought a new one a few years ago, there good money makers.
I sold it 2 years ago as I didn’t use it as much with having another diesel pump sp11, and a ritmo.
You could buy that, use it for a few years and sell it for what you paid for it.

Looking at selling our Utiform v2 2006 machine. Refurbished approx 3 years ago. Fully working order with 25m hose. Comes with spares, pressure gauge, nozzles etc. Low hours approx 1600h. New rotor stator recently fitted. Kept in storage when not used, spray very well, and tows well. Starts on the button every time. Not advertised yet, thought I’d post first to see if there’s any genuine interest.
Thanks for looking
Husky1
Did you sell this pal?

Thanks for looking
Husky1

Bump!!!