Vans

Members online

Andy g

What van u have andyg 06 transit Connet had a Peugeot expert before but smash it up and got done for drinkdriving

Traffic lwb, so much happier with lwb than swb makes 8*4's simple and can get 4 meter timber through the hatch under the seat

Swb transit, does me fine for most things. Get 8x4's in. Hole in bulkhead so can get 3m pipes, beads in. Roller roof rack for anything else.

Just been true to you ,made a mistake and payed for it ,
Lucky you did not kill or injured someone you be skiming prison walls. Glad you released you made a big mistake. Hate road users that risk other people life drink mobile drugs no place for this on the road so many lives have been lost becouse of stupid c**ts that have no brains

Lucky you did not kill or injured someone you be skiming prison walls. Glad you released you made a big mistake. Hate road users that risk other people life drink mobile drugs no place for this on the road so many lives have been lost becouse of stupid c**ts that have no brains
Wrong thread Andy g your still a stupid c**t and I'm starting to question my self after this. heavy day at the office

Wrong thread Andy g your still a stupid c**t and I'm starting to question my self after this. heavy day at the office
It's ok mate it up to you , I talk on fourm because I have no mates , everything I say is what plastering has done to me ,

It's ok mate it up to you , I talk on fourm because I have no mates , everything I say is what plastering has done to me ,
Don't think you can blame plastering for doing stupid things like drink drive I hate the job to still got frends don't drink drive just do it keep family once morgatge is paid that it I'm out and that what motivation I've got to reach my goal.

Swb transit, does me fine for most things. Get 8x4's in. Hole in bulkhead so can get 3m pipes, beads in. Roller roof rack for anything else.
Ffs cut a hole in bulk head other week cause I locked keys in back (ex Royal Mail ). Never thought I can now get 10ft beeds in . Bonus