Vimark plastex GB 1

I'm dying to try it, has anyone used a bag yet .? It looks lovely gear

Got some guys using it at my house this week. Will let you know how it's goes

The video makes it look a lot different to what it is... probably not the best demo video they could have used

I'm dying to try it, has anyone used a bag yet .? It looks lovely gear

Iv used it in the last week done some barrelled ceilings in it ,you would like it vincey it just like uni tbh but a better finish and the set is quicker .dont need to do to much to it ,looks sweet when dri.

Where the hell do people find all these new plasters and renders ffs???
If the @BritishGypsum was of good stranded and consistent there would be no need to look at other products , as it happens new things come and go until you find something worth keeping ,this is definitely worth having a go at .
A bit dearer a bag but gos further half as much acutely shame that you can't pick it up locally!

If the @BritishGypsum was of good stranded and consistent there would be no need to look at other products , as it happens new things come and go until you find something worth keeping ,this is definitely worth having a go at .
A bit dearer a bag but gos further half as much acutely shame that you can't pick it up locally!
Im always up for something new.
Where can I get a sample? Or do I have to get a pallet like bg spray or knauf?

I take it bauwer are stocking this? Looks interesting. Is it a durable finish?
That is the question my first go this week , not done walls with it just barrels so the jury still out on that one ,ideal for anything needing to breath I would say always good to have a bag just for patching,can be rubbed down easily enough aswell .

GB1 will be in stock very soon. We should have it in our Notts, Chelt and Cornwall depot

Will advise on costs soon
Can you send that snivelling mard arse a bag, he has been dying to use a bag, if you can believe a word that comes out of his mouth, then hopefully he really fucks off, cheers.

what is with people filming videos like that? Does my head in!! Like going to the cinema and watching the film through a doorway

Don't need a primer over gyproc? pheww..thats a relief i'll take 5 pallets.

In all seriousness it looks like ready mixed joint compound.

looks the same stuff terraco do which i now see on the shelf at B&Q not seen it in powder form tho,
not used any new plaster yet only a matter of time by the looks of it.

Very small stock of Plastestex GB1, about 70 bags is available with the next day delivery. Also much larger stock will be available shortly @Plasterers1StopShop. Ryan, how is the project at your home is going, any chance you could shoot a nice Plastex Gb1 application video mate? Thanks a lot

The key benefits of Plastex GB1 are high breathability or vapour permeability and high adhesion power which makes it an ideal material for internal renovation of older buildings. More on Plasteg GB1 at: http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/smooth-finish-coating-plaster-plastex-gb1/

Very small stock of Plastestex GB1, about 70 bags is available with the next day delivery. Also much larger stock will be available shortly @Plasterers1StopShop. Ryan, how is the project at your home is going, any chance you could shoot a nice Plastex Gb1 application video mate? Thanks a lot

The key benefits of Plastex GB1 are high breathability or vapour permeability and high adhesion power which makes it an ideal material for internal renovation of older buildings. More on Plasteg GB1 at: http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/smooth-finish-coating-plaster-plastex-gb1/
How much is this a bag?

Where the hell do people find all these new plasters and renders ffs???

Vimark supplies more than 200 different type renders and plasters in Italy, France, Germany, other EU countries, Saudi, Emirates, etc. We only bring into the UK and Ireland the proven best sellers, the best of the best Vimark materials. That's one of the reasons why our customers like it.