Vincey

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
Saw these and thought of you mate

Saw these and thought of you mate

Stuart's busy having the time of his life......grand theft auto.

Thanks stu mate but I found my shoe of choice for work at long last
These are top of all the ones I’ve tried
99C7C5A8-8B1B-4EFB-B24E-4DCA82144FE6.jpeg

why do you like them vincey?
All my mates think I’m bonkers but no bullshit they are stiff to start with but once they worn in so comfy , when it’s been colder out don’t feel a thing as they lined in side even with thin socks but also when red hot they are cool too , they have some special lining I’ll have to look what they call it , and the most obvious thing keep feet dry plus have lightweight toe caps in too
£80 ain’t cheap but I’ve had hunters before these piss all over them at similar price

All my mates think I’m bonkers but no bullshit they are stiff to start with but once they worn in so comfy , when it’s been colder out don’t feel a thing as they lined in side even with thin socks but also when red hot they are cool too , they have some special lining I’ll have to look what they call it , and the most obvious thing keep feet dry plus have lightweight toe caps in too
£80 ain’t cheap but I’ve had hunters before these piss all over them at similar price

I spent winter in the garage working on my kit car and to be honest I have been wearing an old pair of motorcycle boots and my feet have been snug!!

I wear the tops of my toes ont on footwear when I am building cars so they have to be steel capped