Walked away from this today. Labour only.

Members online

BigBish

Why cant you just rendaid the ply board he said ? Whats wrong with bandstands he said ?

Told him dom littlewood was hiding in a bush ready to get me if i rendered it.

What would you do ?

Attachments

• 20190912_085252.jpg
    20190912_085252.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 452
  • 20190912_085148.jpg
    20190912_085148.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 459
  • 20190912_085310.jpg
    20190912_085310.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 441
Why cant you just rendaid the ply board he said ? Whats wrong with bandstands he said ?

What would you do ?

I'd do it off trestles right enough - but them ones don't look like they'd get you up there.

Why's the plywood such a big deal? Customer got it wrong - can't really see why putting a silly little job like that right would be a deal breaker.

I'd do it off trestles right enough - but them ones don't look like they'd get you up there.

Why's the plywood such a big deal? Customer got it wrong - can't really see why putting a silly little job like that right would be a deal breaker.
+ Putting.

Putting that right.

Mind you, if you go somewhere and get the impression that the customer is going to be a dick, then leave it.

Only ever really had one customer who was a pain and it was a bit late for walking by then cos I'd gone all the way to the outer Hebrides before I realised.

The bandstands are high enough and would need a hopup on top.
Back in the day, no problem, now, they can f**k right off.
Ha! Back in the day....boss had two tower scaffolds for getting to the top of a gable. Bit of string hooked on the the ridge and a milk crate to get the last foot.

Same boss said scaffold was for brickies and wouldn't give it to us to put the roof on ahead of them.

I’m 6ft 2 , a little pair of steps to get to the top no problem

Big Chris on IOM. 6ft 7.

Told his dad he was going to be a bricklayer.

Dad beat him about the head for his stupidity and sent back to college to learn to be a plasterer'.

I don't think there's a job in the land that that man can't get to off a beer crate.

What would you do ?
Steve Irwin is one of the best bush rustlers of all time! Why even mention that little piss ant his bush rustlers skills are G** as f**k!

Had another job to bead. There was different substrates everywhere, the home owner came out and said ' id like you to ignore any expansion gaps..
There was no skip

The way i see it, why struggle when I can earn the same on a proper job.