want my trade back

Members online

Andy g

f**k boarder off and dabbers right off, and give the plasterer the full plot ,they all on green cards ,which is a labs card ,they should been cleaning the site up not f**k**g board,decrace

f**k boarder off and dabbers right off, and give the plasterer the full plot ,they all on green cards ,which is a labs card ,they should been cleaning the site up not f**k**g board,decrace
the more I am on site the more am thinging u numpty y dont u get your own new build to plaster put your self about be more of a winner than a loser in life ,got the skills ,be a plastering winner not a plastering loser on site ,a nobody a loser,mixi ng with losers, it got me thinging tonight

Groundhog Day on sites do you not just feel like you're life is exactly the same everyday for the next 30years till you die of heart attack with busting your guts everyday to make the dollars!

Groundhog Day on sites do you not just feel like you're life is exactly the same everyday for the next 30years till you die of heart attack with busting your guts everyday to make the dollars!
mate I love plastering new home out ,really do mate ,it just unskilledpeople nicking the work from under your noise and feeling like a loser mate on green card, labs when on site the plaster go everywhere, don't give a f**k now if it was my job , I would be a trademen

cant be f**k*d with the g man/but agree with what your thinking

be a business man,come plasterer. not a low life skimming like me