Want to learn something new?

Plasterers1StopShop

Three different rendered finishes!
65839E10-8FF8-4831-9693-706EF599BD65.jpeg
164BED5B-DF3C-4188-A962-7906581C6A83.jpeg
690C0016-091D-4EC3-9053-1FA98E20524C.jpeg

Yes, these finishes are made with Render!

If you would like to see how this is done, PRB Systems Ltd are holding two demo days showing exactly this!
9F799DDE-9AEA-4E32-9780-15243E23CA07.jpeg

Please comment “Interested” and which location you would like to attend, we will then be in touch

Have a great Sunday

Is that like concrete drive printing?
I have seen so many poor quality drives and you are more or less stuck with them.
not for me.

Is that like concrete drive printing?
I have seen so many poor quality drives and you are more or less stuck with them.
not for me.

This material will only be sold to people who have completed the training courses ran later in the year. This first demo is an introduction into the systems and what it’s about.

How can it not be for you if you don’t know what it is lol?

This material will only be sold to people who have completed the training courses ran later in the year. This first demo is an introduction into the systems and what it’s about.

Because it’s not tape. I quite like the look of it, but then i’m thinking about what the outcome would be if it started spitting as your doing the last be of dressing off.

Because it’s not tape. I quite like the look of it, but then i’m thinking about what the outcome would be if it started spitting as your doing the last be of dressing off.

This can be covered and answered by the Professionals coming over from the Factory in France mate. A really knowledgable and helpful set of guys

looks naff to me but of course others may like it.

Yes interested.....p1
.I did the pics training day back 4 or 5 yrs

I find Useful for creating effective stone (looking)lintels and detail
agree it would be useful for small areas of detail.
The stone effect would be good for dodgy renderers but who would want to imitate wood with render?

If it's anything like the PICS set up it's a tough sell to customers cos if the cost involved. Tints. Sealers printing mats etc. It's a good concept just pricey

It’s surprisingly a cost effective system. The start up tools aren’t the cheapest, but you’ll only need to purchase them once

I was going to say the same ..its difficult to get the right job for it...

It’s a decorative finish which will suit a vast array of areas. Even on new build, having a feature around the base of the building, or even Garden walls etc.

With the right vision, and marketing which PRB support, there will be a lot of potential

agree it would be useful for small areas of detail.
The stone effect would be good for dodgy renderers but who would want to imitate wood with render?

1141A39B-8EFF-4192-81B1-07D1C8A7EE7E.jpeg

I think this image shows the detailing perfectly on how it works with a modern render system

Same question could be asked for Dash or Roughcast, both in my opinion are a complete eyesore

It’s surprisingly a cost effective system. The start up tools aren’t the cheapest, but you’ll only need to purchase them once
whats the meterage price to install a random stone effect compared to building in real stone? cos with PICS the price wasnt too far apart which is a massive USP

Three different rendered finishes!
View attachment 39716View attachment 39717View attachment 39718

Yes, these finishes are made with Render!

If you would like to see how this is done, PRB Systems Ltd are holding two demo days showing exactly this!
View attachment 39719
Please comment “Interested” and which location you would like to attend, we will then be in touch

Have a great Sunday
Im 15minute from Bethesda how long does the course take I think the stone affect woul go down well in mu area they don't call us hii bilies and sheep shagers for nothing

Im 15minute from Bethesda how long does the course take I think the stone affect woul go down well in mu area they don't call us hii bilies and sheep shagers for nothing
You already have an "ugly House" in that area.